• The KillerFrogs

Looking forward to tomorrow night's game

puckster59

It was a good game ... until Clemsons offense got the hiccups. Thought it was going to wind up being a 45-42 type finish.

Burrow is obviously talented but there are a number of QBs who’d win the Heisman with that group of receivers. Reminds me a little of 2014. Tre obviously had talent. But he also had a very strong group of receivers who made him look even better.

Wexahu

It was a good game ... until Clemsons offense got the hiccups. Thought it was going to wind up being a 45-42 type finish.

Burrow is obviously talented but there are a number of QBs who’d win Heiskanen with that group of receivers. Reminds me a little of 2014. Tre obviously had talent. But he also had a very strong group of receivers who made him look even better.

He is great in the pocket, runs very well, and he puts the ball right on the money hitting guys in stride so often. I think you’re selling the guy short, he is absolutely the real deal and the reason that machine worked.

puckster59

Burrow is obviously talented but there are a number of QBs who’d win Heisman with that group of receivers. Reminds me a little of 2014. Tre obviously had talent. But he also had a very strong group of receivers who made him look even better.
He is great in the pocket, runs very well, and he puts the ball right on the money hitting guys in stride so often. I think you’re selling the guy short, he is absolutely the real deal and the reason that machine worked.
So he would have won a natty with Reagor & Co.?

I didn’t sell him short at all. Just like I wouldn’t suggest Tre had no business winning that many games. But who had close to LSU’s receivers corps this year? Those guys were phenomenal.

TooColdU

I didn’t sell him short at all. Just like I wouldn’t suggest Tre had no business winning that many games. But who had close to LSU’s receivers corps this year? Those guys were phenomenal.

Alabama’s WR core is better. They have 4 NFL caliber guys.

With that said, LSU is a close 2nd

Wexahu

A "natty"? (god, that term is nails on the chalkboard for me). No, he wouldn't have, it takes more than one guy to win a "natty". But he would take any team and make them much, much better. The guy played incredible football this year.

Ron Swanson

Burrow was incredible all year. You couldn’t watch that game and tell me he was just some product of a system with fantastic wide receivers. Yes his receivers are amazing, but he was amazingly accurate and also incredibly clutch when it came to running as well. I would have zero issue if my NFL team was drafting number one overall and took him as their franchise quarterback

jake102

Burrow was incredible all year. You couldn’t watch that game and tell me he was just some product of a system with fantastic wide receivers. Yes his receivers are amazing, but he was amazingly accurate and also incredibly clutch when it came to running as well. I would have zero issue if my NFL team was drafting number one overall and took him as their franchise quarterback

He can read the blitz/pocket and is incredibly accurate. Probably the two most difficult things to teach