• The KillerFrogs

Coaches Film Room - National Championship game

Billy Clyde

Sure, the LSU receivers are talented but they are very well coached up. I guess those 10,000 passes Burrow threw to Jefferson, Marshall and Chase this past summer is paying off.

Who is our passing game CO?

Someone tell me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure those 10,000 passes in summer happened without coaches being involved. Our past 2 summers, we didn't have a starting qb available to throw them. I hope like hell it will happen this summer, and have a feeling Max is the kinda guy to do that.

Someone tell me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure those 10,000 passes in summer happened without coaches being involved. Our past 2 summers, we didn't have a starting qb available to throw them. I hope like hell it will happen this summer, and have a feeling Max is the kinda guy to do that.
I think Brady initiated it but the coaches are limited as to how much time they can work with the players during the summer so they had to do a lot of it on their own.

4th. down

I have suspected the same thing, but I remember either the Startlegram or the paysite mentioning a new rule where there can be some type of coaching in the summer but I can't quote you for sure the reference.

dawg

Also interesting how LSU adjusted to Clemson’s three-down lineman look. Neutralized it with the QB runs

Captain obvious here, but Clemson’s defense has to get a turnover a hold on this first drive. Burrow is on rhythm now, and Sunshine hasn’t looked sharp.