• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

jack the frog

A couple of BF posters who claim to have some insight say that the NCAA has been done with that investigation for 6 months and since then there have been discussions on-going between Baylor lawyers, their BOM legal team and Briles attorney. If there is a grain of truth there, which is doubtful, guessing that probably means some firm language, a recognition of the 'unprecedented steps' Baylor has taken to rectify, a few wimply sanctions and maybe a show cause for Art, time already served for the period he has been out of the game. Just shotgunning I dont know anything and I'm no lawyer.

MTfrog5

A couple of BF posters who claim to have some insight say that the NCAA has been done with that investigation for 6 months and since then there have been discussions on-going between Baylor lawyers, their BOM legal team and Briles attorney. If there is a grain of truth there, which is doubtful, guessing that probably means some firm language, a recognition of the 'unprecedented steps' Baylor has taken to rectify, a few wimply sanctions and maybe a show cause for Art, time already served for the period he has been out of the game. Just shotgunning I dont know anything and I'm no lawyer.
Makes sense since Baylor or Briles team asked for more time

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
The NCAA will be imposing sanctions in Waco. They will hurt. There’s a reason Rhule always had one foot out the door.
ukdu3IH.gif

Mean Purple

The NCAA will be imposing sanctions in Waco. They will hurt. There’s a reason Rhule always had one foot out the door.
Don't know about NCAA doing anything with it, but they have continued to look into issues at bu. Have to guess that ncaa lawyers are nervous because of all that was going on. Some of that stuff was very disturbing. And if they found out about the other typical infraction by stepping through the door via the disturbing stuff, one would guess it got pretty complicated pretty quick. With bu having covered up the bad stuff to keep players on the field, it can be claimed it was for "competitive advantage". So the ncaa would have to figure out how they could dodge action and not look worse than they already do.

I usually never go on other teams forums, but I hadn't heard anything lately so wanted to check out whom they thought was coming to Baylor and when we would hear of a new coach.

They are mentioning Chris Peterson and Gus Malzahn. They can't be serious, can they?

They are talking like they are real options and Baylor is deciding if they go with them or not. It's pure gold.

AroundWorldFrog

I usually never go on other teams forums, but I hadn't heard anything lately so wanted to check out whom they thought was coming to Baylor and when we would hear of a new coach.

They are mentioning Chris Peterson and Gus Malzahn. They can't be serious, can they?

They are talking like they are real options and Baylor is deciding if they go with them or not. It's pure gold.
Those are more realistic than Urban Meyers' name that they've thrown around.

Mean Purple

Don't expect Peterson to coach anywhere for a while. Sounds like he is focused on family.

Gus aint going to Waco. He is playing Auburn like a fiddle. And if he did leave there, Arkansas would have been the more likely destination. Auburn is easier to recruit to and he just beat Bama. So as long as he gets to a bowl game after Christmas day, he can continue to ride that train.

Baylor needs to focus on coaches who would boot bad players, change the culture and produce something good off the field.
Works well in Fort Worth. Is working well in upstate South Carolina.

To do that, they will have to be very honest with coaching candidates about what might be out there that could impact the team via legal/ncaa matters.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.

Meyer, Venables, Dabo. A lot of those dorks realize there’s no way but far too many think it’s possible. Thus, Baylor sucks ass.

Latest posts