• The KillerFrogs

Site renders poorly on iPad

Purp

I’ll handle it, the ad network pushed a new ad to every site and didn’t tell us it was a pop up/etc.
Is there a way to make it smaller or relocate it somewhere? Due to size at the bottom of the page I can't get to certain buttons I need at the bottom of the notifications window on mobile and I have to do far more scrolling than usual to get to next page and S&WFFF links at the bottom.

Eight

this freaking banner ad is having the exact opposite effect as i have no interest in purchasing access to espn+ and could care less about this damn fight.

also as purp said the damn thing takes up almost 1/4 the screen on a laptop

Horned Toad

seriously though, exactly what is xenith mode?
Xenith mode is a viewing style preference. Their is also Default style, and Killer Frogs style which is what most people use by default. Click on your user icon in the upper right hand corner of the screen on an iPad. Select “Preferences” in the drop down list. The “Styles” pop up will come up first at the top of your Preferences. Whatever you have selected will have a check mark next to it. Click on one of the other options and then save it and your screen style will change. Xenith is prettier than Default so I use that.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
I only use mobile, check KFC several times daily to moderate the unwashed ruffians—-never seen an ad on Brave. Does it count if I’m on iPhone?