• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
9200.png

In.

Wexahu

Noticed Ty Summers and Joey Hunt in the back ground of the Aaron Rogers/Erin Andrews interview, trading jerseys it looked like.

Hunt looks SO small out there against those dudes but he gets the job done. Hopefully he lands a nice contract this offseason, I think his rookie contract is up so he could potentially start making some life-altering cash..

netty2424

Hunt looks SO small out there against those dudes but he gets the job done. Hopefully he lands a nice contract this offseason, I think his rookie contract is up so he could potentially start making some life-altering cash..
Tough dude as well. Popped his finger back in place and got back after it.

Ron Swanson

so that would be one epic comeback and two epic [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ]show implosions?
It’s all relative I guess.

The Oilers loss was way worse than yesterday‘s collapse. In yesterday‘s game, even when we were up 24-0, I never felt comfortable. The Oilers game though, there was no reason to see that coming. I thought we were the best team in the AFC and that was our year. Granted, I was 10 or 11 years old, so my sports-perspective wasn’t all that wise. That was gut-wrenching to young Ron.

Yesterdays collapse was damn near expected.

Eight

It’s all relative I guess.

The Oilers loss was way worse than yesterday‘s collapse. In yesterday‘s game, even when we were up 24-0, I never felt comfortable. The Oilers game though, there was no reason to see that coming. I thought we were the best team in the AFC and that was our year. Granted, I was 10 or 11 years old, so my sports-perspective wasn’t all that wise. That was gut-wrenching to young Ron.

Yesterdays collapse was damn near expected.

add frank reich playing quarterback for the bills and it is slam dunk for the oilers though both games had dumbass coaching decisions.

texans had the fake punt on their 30 after kicking a field goal on 4th and 1 and o'brien had to take a time to decide to go for it on 4th down by 17. why the hell wasn't that in you thought process the entire time.

gilbride could have asked warren to run the play clock down and just kneel three straight plays before punting instead of "running our offense"

i heard someone try to compare yesterday to the rockets loss to golden state when they missed 27 straight 3 pointers, but that was the oilers vs bill all the way