• The KillerFrogs

Where are the morons...

wilson912

None of saw this coming. 3-0 is outstanding, I’ll be happy if we go 1-2 over the next three games. Obviously BU, KU, and WVU are the class of the league. Spots 4-10 appear to be up for grabs and we’ve certainly helped ourselves. I would imagine 16-17 wins would get us close to an NIT bid. Clearly this team is improving, very optimistic about RJ, KS, “Fran”, Smith and PJ. I need PJ to take the next step. Fun group to watch, GO FROGS!

Moose Stuff

None of saw this coming. 3-0 is outstanding, I’ll be happy if we go 1-2 over the next three games. Obviously BU, KU, and WVU are the class of the league. Spots 4-10 appear to be up for grabs and we’ve certainly helped ourselves. I would imagine 16-17 wins would get us close to an NIT bid. Clearly this team is improving, very optimistic about RJ, KS, “Fran”, Smith and PJ. I need PJ to take the next step. Fun group to watch, GO FROGS!

This team plays hard and we’ve shown that we have a few guys capable of carrying us on any given night, but the key part of your post above is that they are absolutely improving.

Eight

qvGFkWR.gif

Eight

No, no the other morons....

I bet you can find the ones he’s looking for on the Xavier game thread.

as opposed to those who felt rj is an nba level talent?

people are allowed to have opinions, some we like, some we don't, but without opinions this site is nothing but a static banner for espn+

Last edited:

Moose Stuff

as opposed to those who felt rj is an nba level talent?

people are allowed to have opinions, some we like, some we don't, but without opinions this site is nothing but a static banner for espn+

The cool part of opinions is that other people also get to have opinions on your opinions.