• The KillerFrogs

Season Ticket Holder Survey

HFrog1999

I asked them to turn down the Jumbotron

tenor.gif

BigPurple87

TCU sent out their Season Ticket Holder Survey asking for feedback, but then only allowed "50 character" responses. 50 characters barely allows for a short sentence.

Outside of Kansas and possibly Baylor, we have the worse game day atmosphere in the Big 12. TCU could use all of the feedback season ticket holders are willing to give.

Guess their main focus is still trying to sell club seats for the east side that's almost a year behind schedule.

Maybe you should sit in your actual seats then you can [ hundin]

The Go Frogs interrupting the team running on the field after the video is by far the worst thing done all year. Personally, I just go for football and don't need all the bells and whistles. This is a long article that doesn't reach definitive conclusions but talks about challenges even some big programs who are very successful are having with the attendance issue. Probably no panacea out there with game day "experience" or otherwise.
https://www.si.com/college/2020/01/10/college-football-attendance-decline-ncaa

ftwfrog

One change I would make to the stadium is those few sections behind our team. With the addition of more club seats on the eastside and beer available all over the stadium, I would convert these back to regular seats.They were designed to be a cheaper alternative to club seats, but never worked the way they should have. Let's make these regular seating again so that they will look full during games. The way they are so spread out, a few people missing looks horrendous.
Last year, Beer was available thru-out the stadium. I think what you are wanting is more accessible and colder beer. Beer vendors in the stands will help that. From what I saw at the armed forces bowl, I think that will change next year. For some reason, vendors were only allowed to walk up and down the aisles in the club seats in 2019. Pretty sure that’s changing next year. I would also suggest a few cash only stands.

Other than that? I’d go sober if it meant we won every home game.

Eight

Totally agree! Our band is too small and has too many flutes/wind instruments to even hear them. Also, the song selection during the 2014/2015 seasons were way better. Last year was piss poor.

meach's presence not only impacted the offense, but the band's song selection or.........maybe boykin and doctson elevated everyone's "play"