• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

tcudoc

Has anyone seen the movie Uncut Gems with Adam Sandler?
My wife and I saw it the other night. I had heard a handful of people say it was pretty good.
My wife claims it was the single worst movie she’s ever seen and I can’t really argue that (Pikachu’s Vacation May have been worse). Some critics like it and Sandler’s acting was actually not bad. The story though, was just awful. Completely frenetic and disjointed. It was exhausting to watch and super depressing.
Anybody else have any thoughts on it?

netty2424

My wife and I saw it the other night. I had heard a handful of people say it was pretty good.
My wife claims it was the single worst movie she’s ever seen and I can’t really argue that (Pikachu’s Vacation May have been worse). Some critics like it and Sandler’s acting was actually not bad. The story though, was just awful. Completely frenetic and disjointed. It was exhausting to watch and super depressing.
I thought I wanted to watch it. I think I don’t now.

nwlafrog

Roughing out another severe storm. Last time I took some significant damage to my roof and my kid’s trampoline took out my neighbors roof. This time, I drove 3’ earth anchors around the newest trampoline and brought everything inside that could possible blow through my windows. I feel the need to post this video one more time. The last time it was deleted for what I’m guessing is the very few dirty words that are spoken.

So I guess here’s a NSFW warning

Hold on to ya ass, here we go.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Roughing out another severe storm. Last time I took some significant damage to my roof and my kid’s trampoline took out my neighbors roof. This time, I drove 3’ earth anchors around the newest trampoline and brought everything inside that could possible blow through my windows. I feel the need to post this video one more time. The last time it was deleted for what I’m guessing is the very few dirty words that are spoken.

So I guess here’s a NSFW warning

Hold on to ya ass, here we go.

Since I spent several years in Louisiana and as fake and funny as the video is I can tell you it’s also about 95% true most of the time as well.

At first I thought it was about a few uncircumcised guys named Jim.

netty2424

The Mavs scheissing suck at the AAC. No home court advantage for them.
Luka seemed a little rattled early. Dude Hulk Hogan’d his jersey out of frustration, crazy.

He needs some help. He was finding guys all night and no one could hit from outside. Just one of those nights.

I’m hoping Cuban is able to put better pieces around him fairly quickly or I can see Luka heading somewhere else.

The Mavs scheissing suck at the AAC. No home court advantage for them.

The whole game was garbage. Some really bad calls. Missed FTs and easy buckets. Left a lot of meat on the bone. They were their own worst enemy. I think they were playing with tight bootyholes thinking they had something to prove. In a way, this could be a good thing because there's lots of teachable moments from last night and Carlisle will make sure they don't happen again should they meet in the playoffs. LA is the better team but not by last night's margin.

MTfrog5

The whole game was garbage. Some really bad calls. Missed FTs and easy buckets. Left a lot of meat on the bone. They were their own worst enemy. I think they were playing with tight bootyholes thinking they had something to prove. In a way, this could be a good thing because there's lots of teachable moments from last night and Carlisle will make sure they don't happen again should they meet in the playoffs. LA is the better team but not by last night's margin.
Last night reminded me why I HATE the NBA. Lebron could punch a dude and they’d call a foul on whoever he punched

Last night reminded me why I HATE the NBA. Lebron could punch a dude and they’d call a foul on whoever he punched

He's such a little [ hundin]. After every timeout he would go to a ref and [ hundin] about a call. The dude did a 360 layup in the paint and the another which I can only describe as backhanded. He's incredibly talented. Stop being a little [ hundin]. Another thing he's always gotten away with that annoys me is when the other team is shooting FTs and he's in the backcourt but comes and stands right in front of the shooter directing the defense or bitching to the refs about something.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Luka seemed a little rattled early. Dude Hulk Hogan’d his jersey out of frustration, crazy.

He needs some help. He was finding guys all night and no one could hit from outside. Just one of those nights.

I’m hoping Cuban is able to put better pieces around him fairly quickly or I can see Luka heading somewhere else.
After last night they are 11-10 at home and 12-5 on the road. They have to win against Philly just to have a 3-3 homestand. They really miss Porzingis right now.