• The KillerFrogs

Season Ticket Holder Survey

Surfrog

Look at the big house, the horseshoe, ND's stadium, Jordan Hare, Death Valley (both of them), etc. You'll all notice a common denominator - their club seats are up at the highest level OR tucked right under the press box for 5 rows. This way, no one notices their ass is in the club and not in their seat.

Players and coaches notice and it sucks when the west lower bowl and second tier are empty.

tcumaniac

Look at the big house, the horseshoe, ND's stadium, Jordan Hare, Death Valley (both of them), etc. You'll all notice a common denominator - their club seats are up at the highest level OR tucked right under the press box for 5 rows. This way, no one notices their ass is in the club and not in their seat.

Players and coaches notice and it sucks when the west lower bowl and second tier are empty.
Yep. Our stadium is beautiful. But the layout of the seating is absolutely moronic and has completely eliminated our home field advantage.

tcumaniac

Ok Maniac. You now have more than 50 characters.

What are your suggestions to improve the game day atmosphere?

No character limitations. But keep it to 5 suggestions. 5 suggestions to improve the game day experience. Starting with...

1. ????
Let me think about it and I’ll put together a list of the 5 biggest changes I would implement if I were in charge for a day.

Flip Frog

One of questions asked if there is interest in East side Club seats. So I guess it’s not sold out? Anyone remember the pricing/donation for those seats?

Big Frog II

One change I would make to the stadium is those few sections behind our team. With the addition of more club seats on the eastside and beer available all over the stadium, I would convert these back to regular seats.They were designed to be a cheaper alternative to club seats, but never worked the way they should have. Let's make these regular seating again so that they will look full during games. The way they are so spread out, a few people missing looks horrendous.

AroundWorldFrog

TCU sent out their Season Ticket Holder Survey asking for feedback, but then only allowed "50 character" responses. 50 characters barely allows for a short sentence.

Outside of Kansas and possibly Baylor, we have the worse game day atmosphere in the Big 12. TCU could use all of the feedback season ticket holders are willing to give.

Guess their main focus is still trying to sell club seats for the east side that's almost a year behind schedule.
Westside Bowl - 12 letters

But so is Penis Cookies

FrogByBirth

Ticket Exchange Pass
TCU sent out their Season Ticket Holder Survey asking for feedback, but then only allowed "50 character" responses. 50 characters barely allows for a short sentence.

Outside of Kansas and possibly Baylor, we have the worse game day atmosphere in the Big 12. TCU could use all of the feedback season ticket holders are willing to give.

Guess their main focus is still trying to sell club seats for the east side that's almost a year behind schedule.

I've been to a game every September for 8 years.

Every game has 15,000 people in the stadium, because its 105 degrees and the games are all at noon. Old people passing out under the stadium. BS

I don't give a crap what the networks dictate due to team strength AND PRIME TIME GAMES AT NIGHT TO THE BETTER TEAMS.
And TCU is stupid for letting the games be played in the heat of the day.

Morons. AD, HC, Admin........... stupid. Then GMFP [hundinnen ] that there aren't any fans in the stands.

If you want to build fan support early in the season, play the friggin' September games at NIGHT!!!!!

The fans will have a good time if the team is good and they don't die of heat stroke!!!!!

YA

Flyovers in the Schollmaier are going to be dangerous.
Be funny as hell

Every game has 15,000 people in the stadium, because its 105 degrees and the games are all at noon. Old people passing out under the stadium. BS

I don't give a crap what the networks dictate due to team strength AND PRIME TIME GAMES AT NIGHT TO THE BETTER TEAMS.

Morons. AD, HC, Admin........... stupid. Then GMFP [hundinnen ] that there aren't any fans in the stands.

If you want to build fan support early in the season, play the friggin' September games at NIGHT!!!!!

The fans will have a good time if the team is good and they don't die of heat stroke!!!!!
the only TCU game I can ever remember with 15k people in the stands was the 1997 season. I have gone to practically every home game since then.

Moose Stuff

I’ve been to just about every September home game during that same period. Not one of them only had 15,000 fans.