• The KillerFrogs

Mike Leach going to Miss State

Eight

"Mike has transformed Washington State Football into a national brand and we will be forever grateful."

keep telling yourself pat as leach is a national brand and wazzu is a borderline regional brand

Virginia Frog

"Mike has transformed Washington State Football into a national brand and we will be forever grateful."

keep telling yourself pat as leach is a national brand and wazzu is a borderline regional brand
This is a little bit B.S. PR on the part of WashSt.

While I'm a ML fan (only post-Tech), I believe he saw the Wash St tea leaves and his leash there was short. He just wasn't delivering Ws in the big games. They are hardly the WSU of the past but his future there was questionable IMO.

Good move for him.

Eight

This is a little bit B.S. PR on the part of WashSt.

While I'm a ML fan (only post-Tech), I believe he saw the Wash St tea leaves and his leash there was short. He just wasn't delivering Ws in the big games. They are hardly the WSU of the past but his future there was questionable IMO.

Good move for him.

he has been pretty vocal about their need to spend to stay competitive as well as the pac staying relevant.

facilities at wazzu are not good, martin stadium only holds just over 32,000 and i believe their enrollment is around 25,000.

stadium is rarely filled and they are struggling to keep up with uo and the nike money, udub, and now there is talk usc and ucla are going to start put money in their programs.

Chongo94

Same at Tech really. They never understood that the attention was mainly for and on him, not on Tech.