• The KillerFrogs

Rhule to Carolina

Peacefrog

Degenerate
BU is trying to hire Sonny Dykes today. So far Dykes is staying at SMU...Highland Park schools vs Waco ISD are a huge consideration. Who’d a thunk it?
Would be amazing if Dykes turns them down to stay at SMU. I imagine the money will win out though. For what they are willing to pay he could have someone drive his kids to school in Dallas every day.

Hemingway

Would be amazing if Dykes turns them down to stay at SMU. I imagine the money will win out though. For what they are willing to pay he could have someone drive his kids to school in Dallas every day.
What better jobs are out there in the p5 for that staff? I just don’t think that crew/staff got together to go to Baylor.

Big Frog II

Waco ISD is not good, but some of the surrounding suburbs are not bad. I bet there are some private schools as well, but then again you are in Waco.

Mean Purple

BU is trying to hire Sonny Dykes today. So far Dykes is staying at SMU...Highland Park schools vs Waco ISD are a huge consideration. Who’d a thunk it?
Think he would be better suited elsewhere.
He can stick his kids in Midway ISD, since he would likely live in that area, but still.
Bu has some well developed players. Someone will take advantage of that.