• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Pretty good deal when you can retire on your own terms after building something that strong. I know many people on here don’t like the Ticket but it’s ratings and influence stand up for themselves.
Yep. As a longtime P1, it sucks to lose a legend that you got used to hearing for a couple decades, but he absolutely deserves to retire on his own terms and do whatever the hell he wants.

I was a P1 until about 1998. I didn't get enough sports talk to keep my interest. Never could get back into it.
It is an acquired taste, for sure. I have been a P1 since first day, but in the past couple of years tend to only listen to the Musers in the morning. Corby turned me off the Hardline due to his being an egotistical OU fan even though he is a TCU grad. Liked Rhyner, though.

Frog-in-law1995

I listened at the very beginning but drifted away pretty quickly. Came back briefly when my former brother in law was on one of the shows...can’t remember which. He did something that had to do with remote locations, so maybe afternoon drive. Just never been a talk radio fan. I do remember thinking Rhyner was the best of the bunch.

netty2424

It is an acquired taste, for sure. I have been a P1 since first day, but in the past couple of years tend to only listen to the Musers in the morning. Corby turned me off the Hardline due to his being an egotistical OU fan even though he is a TCU grad. Liked Rhyner, though.
Did he graduate? Thought he was a short timer.