• The KillerFrogs

FWST: ‘No one hired yet.’ TCU’s Patterson remains in the process of finalizing his staff

Actually, the odd spacing of my posts have absolutely nothing to do with any type of poetic endeavor.

But is merely the result of an adjustment on my computer that is the causation of this dilemma.

However, at 85 years of age and not being of the computer generation it is beyond my ability to

correct this situation. Sorry for the inconvenience.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Actually, the odd spacing of my posts have absolutely nothing to do with any type of poetic endeavor.

But is merely the result of an adjustment on my computer that is the causation of this dilemma.

However, at 85 years of age and not being of the computer generation it is beyond my ability to

No inconvenience PP, just curious.

Moose Stuff

I can assure you it isn’t an inconvenience.

froginmn

It's one of the coolest quirks on this site. Don't get another computer or try to"fix" it in any way....

Paint It Purple

By chance, are you using FireFox as your web browser?