• The KillerFrogs

So if GP can stand up and cheer from the front row....

Brevity Frog

4. Did you ask the front row if you could have their seats?
5. Did you ask the front row fans to body paint messages on their bellies so that they could prove to be true fans?
6. Did you ask the front row if they had any physical ailments that prevent them from standing and that you could help them with through the use of prayer, medications, essential oils, or medicinal marijuana?
7. Did you ask the second row people to quit telling the first row people that they are “blocking my gosh darn view that I paid good money for?”
8. Did you consider that they are grown adults and can do whatever the heck they want and do not need an inquisition at the game or on a message board asking why they don’t respond in the way you wish they would?

Dumber

Chongo94

This seems like an invitation for @Chongo94 to post some of his magic

giphy.gif

Along with Pernille, naturally...
pb03.jpg

HG73

I know. Probably more like 75-80 percent but your point is taken.

It’s not a complaint. Deep pockets are beneficial to TCU. My take was that with GP up on the first row and standing up and cheering, that is okay to do that.
Agree completely.

lowfrog

I didn’t want to spill my beer.
Have to recognize that there are valid reasons not to stand up. Others are:
  • I'm old.
  • There are physical reasons that keep me from standing up.
  • Just noticed my fly is open. If I stood up, the whole world might see my thing and I possibly could be arrested.
  • I am not actually a TCU fan. I just happen to be wearing some purple gear because it is a TCU home game.
  • I know there are people out there who believe everyone should stand up, but my whole life I have enjoyed pissing off those people by not standing up.

westoverhillbilly

Many if not most of the biggest donors sitting on the floor and in the stands are in their late 60's thru 90's including Ed Schollmeier and do their dead level best to stand when they can, often with the help of spouses or others.. You'll see these same folks in Kansas City, New York or wherever the Frogs go and care deeply about our players (which is reciprocated).. I remember having the same complaints in my 20s-40s as many of you about blue hairs taking up the best seats and not being loud, but now in my early/mid 60's I'm beginning to understand the situation better (unfortunately)..