• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Iowa State

Realtorfrog

The Iowa State fan yelling 'D... D... D D D...'. I love the passion but good Lord...wore Froglaw and I out. Great win for the Frogs!
He’s close to our section every time they visit..... and he learned to whistle which might be worse. One lady a few rows down from us glares at him every year!!

tcumaniac

Deleted your "another game lost because we can't shoot free throws" post, huh Curt?
Glad you are finding so much joy out of that post.

FWIW, my wife was looking over my shoulder when I posted it (she really enjoys mocking me when I start typing something on killerfrogs from my phone. She’ll say ‘Dear diary,’ and then she’ll start sarcastically reading aloud every word I write), and I looked at her and said, “I’m really hoping this post reverse jinxes us and we find a way to win.” And she just rolled her eyes.

Next thing I know RJ banks in the 3 pointer for the tie and I just looked at her and shrugged.

You’re welcome.

Froglaw

RJ shut up Mr. iSU and his d,d,dd,d,d,d,d,d,dd,dd,d,d, d,d dd,d,d,dd,d,d,d - Chant.

Walking out I noticed his wife sat in a different row and over about four chairs.

Two other ISU fans sat behind us, wonderful folks - not kidding.

It is sad that the Jack Wagons of this world can put on school colors and taint the appearance of a fan base.

Froglaw's Showgirl will lose it sometimes at Football games (especially when it is hot).

We sit above a Luxury Box, poor folks probably think they paid too much for the darn thing.

Go Frogs, great win!

froginmn

Glad you are finding so much joy out of that post.

FWIW, my wife was looking over my shoulder when I posted it (she really enjoys mocking me when I start typing something on killerfrogs from my phone. She’ll say ‘Dear diary,’ and then she’ll start sarcastically reading aloud every word I write), and I looked at her and said, “I’m really hoping this post reverse jinxes us and we find a way to win.” And she just rolled her eyes.

Next thing I know RJ banks in the 3 pointer for the tie and I just looked at her and shrugged.

You’re welcome.
Would have been far less fun if you had manned up and left the post there. ;)

Go Frogs!

Realtorfrog

RJ shut up Mr. iSU and his d,d,dd,d,d,d,d,d,dd,dd,d,d, d,d dd,d,d,dd,d,d,d - Chant.

Walking out I noticed his wife sat in a different row and over about four chairs.

Two other ISU fans sat behind us, wonderful folks - not kidding.

It is sad that the Jack Wagons of this world can put on school colors and taint the appearance of a fan base.

Froglaw's Showgirl will lose it sometimes at Football games (especially when it is hot).

We sit above a Luxury Box, poor folks probably think they paid too much for the darn thing.

Go Frogs, great win!

yeah she moved at halftime when some other ISU fans moved from across the way. I wonder if this is a normal thing in Ames or is this his thing?

PurpleBlood87

When they went up by three with 8 seconds left an ISU fan across the aisle yelled "Ballgame!". You can be sure that several TCU fans yelled "Ballgame!" towards him at the end. He looked at me, not angry, but with a very sheepish look on his face. It was gold.

Yep an ISU fan sitting two rows behind me was complaining loudly about the refs calls. Really, ISU got most of the calls.

Can't believe after review the refs gave TCU the ball after Bane lost it out of bounds.

Bane was clearly ranked across the arm but the ISU player didn't get the ball.