• The KillerFrogs

2019-2020 TCU basketball thread

Eight

Terren Frank is playing on ESPN2 right now. This kid is gonna be INSTANT impact for us in 2020-2021 IMO.

Edit..... and he appears to be able to shoot FT too!

he showed some touch from the outside and a nice move where he faked the outside shot and drove to the basket for the dunk.

definitely doesn't have to have the ball in his hands all the time to contribute as he is on a loaded team.

bp4tcu

Nice to know we don’t have the worst court in basketball anymore.

0-C21-EF5-A-E341-420-F-8-E9-D-BB246956-E957.png

Eight

Strange post. I've thought our court was one of the best looking ones around.

not sure if the pattern picks up well on television.

similar situation to the oregon basketball floor where there is a great degree of detail, but you rarely get a view that gives you the full perspective

Pharm Frog

How many people fit into that basketball club thing? I hope it’s about 8K or so because with 15m before tip I can count attendance in here by myself.

berryfrog95

- Nembhard's 31 points in the contest made TCU the only Big 12 team with multiple players who have scored at least 30 points in a game this season

We’ve got some scores here. Samuel has the potential of a 30 pt game somewhere in the future....bench still starting to come alive, fun team to watch.

Kstate 8-1 vs TCU @ home and 16-6 all-time. We’ll need a bit more from the bench Tuesday.