• The KillerFrogs

Cal will kick the >#@&* out of TCU on 9/5/20

Palliative Care

Don't let watcheshisowndoodle get to you. He obviously from one of our rivals so he knows enough about TCU to push our buttons. Nobody knows squat about next season for any team in January. Oklahoma could lose six games as far as well know at this point. Look how great Texas was suppose to be this year and wasn't. And of course there was out of nowhere lucky butt Baylor.

The best way to deal with this jerk is to quite this thread. I know I am.

Wrong, I love the Frogs, which is why it’s so painful to see the program in decline. U seem comfortable closing your eyes to the obvious problems with this football team. I’m pissed about it! The O-Line is worst in Big 12, the DE position is a joke, the most proven talent at DL and CB is gone. The past 2 year slide backwards has seen TCU finish the regular season at 6-6 and 5-7 with 2020 looking equal if not worse. What has GP done to address what ails this team? Not much other than re assign Anderson to coach OL a job he already failed at miserably and retain an incompetent OC in Cumbie. I’ll match my knowledge of TCU Football history to yours anytime.

Last edited:

Bob

I have $1k that says the OP is wrong. I have another $5k that says I can kick his ass anytime anywhere, and hopefully I won't kill him.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
I have $1k that says the OP is wrong. I have another $5k that says I can kick his ass anytime anywhere, and hopefully I won't kill him.
tenor.gif

OmniscienceFrog

Yes, scheiss Cal. They are a slightly above average team with a healthy number of returning starters. Under most circumstances this is a winnable game for TCU. The only hiccup is TCU projects as a really bad football team next season. Unfortunately that means the Frogs likely lose to Cal and several other teams worse than Cal. Next season is going to be really ugly for TCU.
And you know this how? Or is it just wishful thinking?