• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
On the news they had a couple of dallas soccer moms lathering hand sanitizer all over their kids. I'm sitting here thinking how weak those kids' immune systems are going to be when they're at my age. We're only a few generations away from all humans, even rich ones, living in filth compared to now. The human body is better for being exposed to mundane germs.
That’s why I never wash my hands. Just one man’s effort to keep everyone’s immune systems properly aligned. Yore welcome.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
When I was 8, we moved to Japan. There were houses still being built in the area, and like a kid, I was playing on the piles of construction stuff with friends. Stepped on a nail that went right thru my tennis shoe and into my foot deep enough that it was hard to get it out. That area had been farmland, and the Japanese farmers used human waste as a fertilizer. Did I tell my mom? Hell no, I would have had to go get a shot. My immune system has been supercharged every since.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
When I was 8, we moved to Japan. There were houses still being built in the area, and like a kid, I was playing on the piles of construction stuff with friends. Stepped on a nail that went right thru my tennis shoe and into my foot deep enough that it was hard to get it out. That area had been farmland, and the Japanese farmers used human waste as a fertilizer. Did I tell my mom? Hell no, I would have had to go get a shot. My immune system has been supercharged every since.
Wait.
You’re proud of that story.

Frog-in-law1995

If this was in Nagasaki or Hiroshima, you might be a superhero.

HFrog1999

tumblr_mrginfpHHr1rh9wlwo1_250.gifv

HFrog1999

I grew up on property that used to be part of Walt Garrison’s Ranch. I stepped barefoot on a nail in a board that used to be part of his horse pen. Rumor is, Walt himself used to piss on that board. I think it gave me magical powers.

Garrison_Walt-233x300.jpg

Frog-in-law1995

I grew up on property that used to be part of Walt Garrison’s Ranch. I stepped barefoot on a nail in a board that used to be part of his horse pen. Rumor is, Walt himself used to piss on that board. I think it gave me magical powers.

Garrison_Walt-233x300.jpg

His sister is my mom’s best friend. Got my first dip from him (via his nephew) at the rodeo when I was 12. It hit me about 3 minutes later and I threw up in a trash can next to the stand where my mother was selling programs. Always liked him, that occurrence notwithstanding.

HFrog1999

His sister is my mom’s best friend. Got my first dip from him (via his nephew) at the rodeo when I was 12. It hit me about 3 minutes later and I threw up in a trash can next to the stand where my mother was selling programs. Always liked him, that occurrence notwithstanding.

My backyard was his old arena. The light poles where still up when we moved in. I used to dig up horseshoes and all sorts of stuff back there.

Wexahu

Always wondered about the appeal of dipping. Not sure why exactly, but I tried to get into it back in the day. It’d take no more than 30 seconds for my head to start spinning and feel like I had to yak. Never really could get past that initial phase it was so uncomfortable.

Frog-in-law1995

Always wondered about the appeal of dipping. Not sure why exactly, but I tried to get into it back in the day. It’d take no more than 30 seconds for my head to start spinning and feel like I had to yak. Never really could get past that initial phase it was so uncomfortable.

Count your blessings. I got back on that horse and rode it for 25 years. Quit cold turkey about 8 or 9 years ago when I saw the life insurance actuarial tables. Still have the occasional nightmare that I started up again.

Eight

one of my first roommates out of college was a serial dipper.

first thing in the morning, throughout the day, never ate with a dip in, but would drink with a dip in, and a few times he passed out on the couch with a dip in after a hard night thinking.

that last bit ended after he had an exorcist style round of puking after swallowing while asleep.

apartment reeked for a month