• The KillerFrogs

Nice Win Lady Frogs Against UT!

steelfrog

Tier 1
scheiss steel for posting this thread after mine and stealing my thunder. Probably cost me at least 10 likes too. I don’t even care that we won anymore.

Damn Son, you don't gotta be like that!

Steel looked at the board and was somewhat shocked that there wasn't a game watching thread or a result thread; we must a crossed paths in cyberspace.

Moose, Steel feels like you and Steel could be friends, in the real world. We are both old af, grumpy, decently knowledgeable, keep our own counsel, don't suffer fools, and get hammered on a semi-regular basis, as evidenced by a number of posts.

That is all.

Oh wait, not quite all ... Coach Peebley is indeed a treasure; super classy lady and a terrific coach. Glad she's a Frog!

Now, That is all.

Moose Stuff

Damn Son, you don't gotta be like that!

Steel looked at the board and was somewhat shocked that there wasn't a game watching thread or a result thread; we must a crossed paths in cyberspace.

Moose, Steel feels like you and Steel could be friends, in the real world. We are both old af, grumpy, decently knowledgeable, keep our own counsel, don't suffer fools, and get hammered on a semi-regular basis, as evidenced by a number of posts.

That is all.

Oh wait, not quite all ... Coach Peebley is indeed a treasure; super classy lady and a terrific coach. Glad she's a Frog!

Now, That is all.

Well I don’t know about old af but “yeah” on the rest of that.