• The KillerFrogs

2019-2020 TCU basketball thread

Farmfrog

Tomorrow is pretty much a must win if we’re gonna be anything beyond a 2-4 win team in conference. Think we have a decent chance.

Like I said most people don’t think we’ll win almost any game. Does anyone think KSt fans think they are going to win only a game or two in conference? But our basketball savants have spoken. 0-18 here we come.

Eight

So how much of a chance do we have tomorrow? I think we win but I’m not sure many posters think we do.

will be interesting to see which tcu and which isu teams show up.

both teams are similar in that they shoot a good number of 3's, but as squads they aren't consistent shooting 3's.

cyclones are a bit bigger inside, but they haven't shown a willingness to pound the ball inside. i don't think the pose a significant match up problem for the frogs other than size at the 4.

will sound very cliche' but it comes down to which team executes better in the half court offense and i think who defends the perimeter better. watch on the two go for about 30 inside, but that hasn't been the pattern for either team so far.

very winnable game for the frogs and i agree this is the type of game the frogs need to win if they are going to finish mid-level in the big 12 this year.

Eight

Speaking of positivity, where in the Sam Hill is Skip?

MisguidedHappygoluckyHornbill-size_restricted.gif