• The KillerFrogs

Cal will kick the >#@&* out of TCU on 9/5/20

LisaLT

I’m surprised no one has started a thread about who’s returning and who graduates/leaves and where we stand by position groups. I’d be interested in reading that.

Eight

I’m surprised no one has started a thread about who’s returning and who graduates/leaves and where we stand by position groups. I’d be interested in reading that.

giphy.gif

Eight

I just watched a couple episodes of House of Cards the other day. He really scheissed himself didn’t he?

Are u working on my thread request?

hmmm.....what do you have to trade?

in all honesty i can send you a depth chart spread sheet, but until we see who comes back for the spring semester (grades, etc...), who transfers in, who transfers out, the second round of signings, and the decisions with the position coaches it is all guess work.

It would be interesting to see a projected position breakdown for the Frogs next season. Based on the coaching or lack there of, graduation, lack of experience/proven playmakers and early departures that next season would appear to look pretty bleak. Hard to make a case for TCU finishing At or above 500.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
It would be interesting to see a projected position breakdown for the Frogs next season. Based on the coaching or lack there of, graduation, lack of experience/proven playmakers and early departures that next season would appear to look pretty bleak. Hard to make a case for TCU finishing At or above 500.

I’d just forfeit all the games.

Palliative Care

As if this is something only occurring at TCU and no where else. Welcome to the new norm...by the way one coaching spot has been filled.

froginmn

It would be more interesting to see trolls leave this board. It's so tired...

Pointing out the obvious doesn’t make someone a troll. TCU Football has been sliding backwards for 2 years and next season looks like further decline. Fans should express their frustrations with the current state of affairs. Chances are TCU will be at or below 500 next season. Fortunately 2021 could be an uptick for the football team barring player attrition and Cumbie.

Frog-in-law1995

Pointing out the obvious doesn’t make someone a troll. TCU Football has been sliding backwards for 2 years and next season looks like further decline. Fans should express their frustrations with the current state of affairs. Chances are TCU will be at or below 500 next season. Fortunately 2021 could be an uptick for the football team barring player attrition and Cumbie.

Repeatedly pointing out your belief that TCU will be a bad football 9 months from now and calling it “the obvious” most certainly makes you a troll. Do you really, honestly think bitching about it on a website is going to effect any change whatsoever?

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Go scheiss yourself.

flyfishingfrog

Yes, scheiss Cal. They are a slightly above average team with a healthy number of returning starters. Under most circumstances this is a winnable game for TCU. The only hiccup is TCU projects as a really bad football team next season. Unfortunately that means the Frogs likely lose to Cal and several other teams worse than Cal. Next season is going to be really ugly for TCU.
Now is your chance to convert to a Baylor, SMU or Aggy fan

feel good about your decision and move on - you are not needed here

Froggish

I'm guessing we'll be picked in the bottom half of the league next year but who cares. We have a lot of talent coming back even if a little unproven...We'll be fine.