• The KillerFrogs

East Side

HToady

I walked over there today, they were running the graphics for the Armed Forces Bowl. They have an F-35 flying around in a circle in the ribbon. It was pretty cool.

The upper deck looks like 4 months at least. Lacking a bit of exterior cladding.

texas_sicilian

Time for a photo update...
Found this one on Twitter recently:
3122E.jpeg

ftwfrog

Donation said that there’d be some sort of unveiling during the Spring Game in April. (Aka, the only time that people like me are allowed up there)

Salfrog

Tier 1
Donation said that there’d be some sort of unveiling during the Spring Game in April. (Aka, the only time that people like me are allowed up there)

That's code for it still won't be ready. Come on now, Spring Game, really. When have we had an actual Spring Game? GP would have snipers & armed guards in every section for this to happen. Lol

Wexahu

That's code for it still won't be ready. Come on now, Spring Game, really. When have we had an actual Spring Game? GP would have snipers & armed guards in every section for this to happen. Lol

Based on our defensive signals being stolen so frequently and how defenses seem completely dialed in to what our offense is trying to do, snipers and armed guards at every practice is probably not a bad idea.