• The KillerFrogs

2019-20 bowl games thread

Wexahu

So, I get that the Dawgs may have not been motivated last year, because they thought they had a shot.
So, if they are not motivated this year, is it because they thought they were hurting with players out? Because one would think they would be stoked to play in the Sugar Bowl, considering.
(honest questions, not being a smart alec)

Baylor should be more than excited to be there.

When we went to the Peach Bowl I was seriously amped up. So was every other fan I knew. And the players, well, [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ], they showed they wanted to be there.

Honestly, some of these other programs have higher expectations so making a Sugar Bowl is no big deal. Yeah, obviously, I know. And when they play a team like Baylor, I could easily see why they wouldn’t be all that amped up about it.

Mean Purple

Honestly, some of these other programs have higher expectations so making a Sugar Bowl is no big deal. Yeah, obviously, I know. And when they play a team like Baylor, I could easily see why they wouldn’t be all that amped up about it.
Whoever has the book should have sent it to Athens last month. They would have been plenty amped up to deliver a beat down after reading that nightmare.

Mean Purple

This one?
D31olUjWAAAg6ir.jpg
Keep coming back to this for some reason.