• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Horny 4 Life

Happy New Year, HASMSP!!!!

2019 was crazy for me but sitting here ringing in the new year with my sleeping baby girl in my arms is pretty awesome.

Cheers to a great year for each of you degenerates, a great year for our beloved Horned Frogs, and another 1000+ pages of awesomeness.

source.gif

tcudoc

We live out in the country and were setting off some fireworks last night.
We had a huge pack of about a hundred black cats and lit them all at once. After it finished, my son said, “keep the change, ya filthy animals!” Or whatever the quote from Home Alone 2 is.

It was pretty darn funny in the moment.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Seeking wisdom:

I have to replace wood laminate floors in 6, possibly 7 rooms in my house. I have to get this done before May when my brother & his wife arrive for the summer. There are many contractors to pick from but....I need extra labor to grunt & groan furniture from room to the other, then re-floor empty room, then complete the same process room to room over a week or more till all rooms done. Gonna be a major pain in the butt for all of us to deal with. No. We can’t move out to a hotel for a week. I’ll be at work, wife & daughter can’t do this, assisted or not. Is this something I can expect from a flooring contractor (extra labor bodies) or not?

netty2424

Seeking wisdom:

I have to replace wood laminate floors in 6, possibly 7 rooms in my house. I have to get this done before May when my brother & his wife arrive for the summer. There are many contractors to pick from but....I need extra labor to grunt & groan furniture from room to the other, then re-floor empty room, then complete the same process room to room over a week or more till all rooms done. Gonna be a major pain in the butt for all of us to deal with. No. We can’t move out to a hotel for a week. I’ll be at work, wife & daughter can’t do this, assisted or not. Is this something I can expect from a flooring contractor (extra labor bodies) or not?
Have them hang it all from the ceiling, temporarily of course.
source.gif

all seriousness, I’m sure the furniture moving can be negotiated into the install agreement.

Frog-in-law1995

Seeking wisdom:

We had wood laminate installed several years ago and the flooring company had a 3-man crew come out and do it. Just needed us to provide some quarter round painted the baseboard color.

Shorty

I was lucky enough to attend. Holy boat what a day. Perfect day, weather wise, and the Stars came back to win. The coolest sporting event I’ve been to since the Rose Bowl.
I didn't go but watched on TV. What a game. It's a shame Perry had to show his ass early and put them in a hole.

Santa didn't come through for me so I didn't have it for the game but I've got a Bishop classic jersey on the way.