• The KillerFrogs

Boykin...again

Mean Purple

We call all our guys STUDENT athletes. Did Boykin actually ATTEND TCU? Ie, did he attend any classes? Did he get a degree in something? Did he major in something? Did his education at TCU actually equip him to do anything in life? I don't know. Just wondering.
He graduated in 2015 (Fall). Same class as Josh and others did.
Boykin's degree was general studies.
Doctson was film/tv.
That's also the same class that Listenbee got his communication studies degree. And we have seen how he put that to use.

YA

He graduated in 2015 (Fall). Same class as Josh and others did.
Boykin's degree was general studies.
Doctson was film/tv.
That's also the same class that Listenbee got his communication studies degree. And we have seen how he put that to use.
Did not know he graduated. At least he has that going for him

TCUdirtbag

It seems we have a poster than thinks crazy is synonymous with bipolar disorder.

It’s not.

And foe those who don’t know someone who lives with bipolar disorder, it’s a very difficult disorder to control - the meds are hard to balance and many things can influence that balance.

I’m assuming Boykin’s issues have nothing to do with the assertion and think it’s more likely that TB sadly failed to escape the world he was born into. We know he didn’t cut off some of the problematic ties from home when he came to TCU. Probably would’ve been better off going further away. Regardless, I hope he can find his way out of whatever darkness he’s found himself in.

nwlafrog

Kid needs direction and some stability. I wish GP would step in and show some love to the kid and get him in the right programs and steady employment to stop this continual skid. And if not GP some kind hearted donor that would be willing to step in.

who would employ a thief and a con artist who scams people who care about him? I’m all for second chances because I’ve had my share, but the dude is scum. He needs to pull himself up and make it on his own. No more freebees

Last edited:

Double V

Kid needs direction and some stability. I wish GP would step in and show some love to the kid and get him in the right programs and steady employment to stop this continual skid. And if not GP some kind hearted donor that would be willing to step in.
Maybe he could get a job slangin' dem Gucci bags at Neiman's...

Double V

[ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ]-not-again--98360.gif
Ha! The filter strikes again!

StinnettFrog

He obviously has some good in him and we all saw it while he was at TCU and not just playing. He is in for a rude wake up call from his own doing. I just hope he can straighten it out soon. Harder to correct the longer he stays on this path.

4th. down

He obviously has some good in him and we all saw it while he was at TCU and not just playing. He is in for a rude wake up call from his own doing. I just hope he can straighten it out soon. Harder to correct the longer he stays on this path.

Yep, and GP did a hell of a job to keep him basically on track prior to the Alamo game. Trevone has met the enemy, and it's himself.