• The KillerFrogs

2019-20 bowl games thread

BleedNPurple

I’m sure it’s been on this string 100 times but it sucks amazingly bad that we couldn’t get our scheiss together enough to make a bowl game. This should never happen again. Watching these bowl games just makes our pathetic season even harder to take! Here we are watching UT, a team we destroyed playing against our long time conference arch rival. Go Utes!

Happy New Year everyone - that is all.

netty2424

I thought he had it long enough for it to be a catch (and I was rooting for Clemson, so no bias here).

He clearly had firm possession, never bobbled it at all, took 3 steps, and then it was knocked out of his hand by the defender. I guess by rule that isn’t considered a football move, but to me, that is a catch and then a strip.
Agree.

Heard an interesting point on ESPN this morning, whomever it was, said if he were catching that ball on the sideline, toe tapping, and going out of bounds, it’s a catch. He clearly had the ball long enough to be a catch imo.

Rules vary for when a catch is a catch.

Froggish

Welp I guess we are going to have fire Cumbie so we can save this conference from impending doom. Apparently nobody else want to do it