• The KillerFrogs

OT: TCU Police blotter from November '94

ShadowFrog

Moderators
I made the blotter in Nov '94. Campus PoPo saw me pulling a "Deer Crossing" sign outta my trunk that I liberated from a small Texas road after I scored a head shot on it from 200 yards.

Gave me some type of illegal possession ticket and I actually had to go see the dean of students. Dean and I had a good laugh about it...
Before or after BB?
(Buck Benze)

tetonfrog

The big "scandal" at TCU during my years was the Reed Hall flasher. Some guy would expose himself through the windows at random students.

They finally caught him a few years later and it was a south Texas preacher who would yell at us at the University sidewalk. I remember he told my girlfriend that she was going to hell because of her shorts were too small.

Frogenstein

The big "scandal" at TCU during my years was the Reed Hall flasher. Some guy would expose himself through the windows at random students.

They finally caught him a few years later and it was a south Texas preacher who would yell at us at the University sidewalk. I remember he told my girlfriend that she was going to hell because of her shorts were too small.

That was 2 different guys. The Reed Hall flasher was a Baptist preacher from Waxahachie. He also admitted to flashing students at SMU. The preacher that yelled at students on the University sidewalk called himself Reverend Rambo. He also traveled to SMU, UTA and Tech as well as other universitys I am sure.

HG73

Dude!! I think that was me! We used to get any person who wanted one to do a keg stand. I remember how they told us to stop bringing kegs, so we had a buddy bring in Budweiser Party Balls from Oklahoma.

oh man. I used to live my life in an alcoholic haze.
OYLS4P3NFBB7BM6EYFEQGX4W7A.jpg
Reading too fast.... I read that as "gay" mustang convertible.
Sounds like it would work either way.

HG73

Gotta tell on a friend at TCU in the early 70's. "Beefy Bill" was the moniker we hung on him. He liked to have a drink now and then and one evening he had a one car accident with a light pole that jumped in front of his car. Nobody injured, just property damage.

The beefster's biggest complaint over the whole incident was the fact that the City billed him for the damaged light pole.

"Just doesn't seem fair". Considering he'd had enough beer to float a battleship, hit a light pole and didn't get a DWI, I would call it even.

LeisureFrog

I got hit from behind on University Drive. Knocked me into University est. brick signage. Change tray (ash tray) shot thru back window, that’s how hard he hit me. Verdict? It was Dean of Music getting “serviced” by non-wife while driving. Needless to say, I had Frog Immunity for any indiscretions after that!

JugbandFrog

I got hit from behind on University Drive. Knocked me into University est. brick signage. Change tray (ash tray) shot thru back window, that’s how hard he hit me. Verdict? It was Dean of Music getting “serviced” by non-wife while driving. Needless to say, I had Frog Immunity for any indiscretions after that!
I hope she didn’t bite down on impact. Ouch!!

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Like for non-wife.