• The KillerFrogs

Anderson to be OL coach.

Eight

Are you autistic? Do you really think I went and determined the average age of our coaches or do you think I was making a joke about bringing in an old coach who has never run anything more exotic than the I formation? We clearly don’t use analytics, whether we have the data or not. Bringing in more old guys is not going to be a change for the better on that score.

nope, just an [ Arschloch]

Hemingway

I’m in disbelief. I feel like I’ve suffered Anderson a majority of my adult life. He OC then , I thought it was over and we were done. I thought he was going to be an analyst or something. Now he’s back at OL. It’s like some relentless character always coming back to haunt the lake house or mansion.

Sebastian S

i am sure they have someone monitors forum etc...but i really don't believe gary gives a [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] about what the people of forums, twitter, etc... think of him especially as long as you have the deep pockets lighting candles at his statue
When I used to go to his luncheons, he makes remarks that I am like... I just read that on killerfrogs lol

TCURiggs

Now you understand the wisdom here.

We've been telling GP how puss poor cumbie has been for years.

Now we get to enjoy this sinking ship for at least another year

giphy.gif

researchfrog

Curious, what do you mean Cumbie doesn't work for him? So Kill basically has a supervisory role over the whole offense but doesn't have any real power over the people he is supervising?

Given the circumstances, it still screams "chopping block". Even if it is portrayed as similar to the Dykes situation, having to hire a mentor for the same guy at the same level of responsibility twice suggests that the guy is the problem.

flyfishingfrog

We routinely incorrectly punt/kick/etc in statistically proven situations. I mean for Gods sake we kicked like a 58 yard FG instead of throwing a hail mary
Does your random forest model account for turf conditions and loss of performance acceleration in the second half or did you utilize a jump diffusion model to overcome the randomness of the bounce on turf vs grass and the cleat performance/slippage ratio?

flyfishingfrog

Worth stating again, but if GP’s super secret plan is to bring in Jerry Kill to help breath life into the Frogs impotent offense as a special advisor or analyst while keeping Cumbie as OC/Anderson as OL Coach lmao then he has given up and is going through the motions to run out clock on his career. Given the coaching or lack there of and the player departures next season doesn’t look promising. Not hard to imagine the Frogs going 4-8 or worse given culture. Hopefully Jerry, is not the answer and GP is going to commit to change not just window dressing.
Yeah that is it - GP has given up....what an idiot

flyfishingfrog

Curious, what do you mean Cumbie doesn't work for him? So Kill basically has a supervisory role over the whole offense but doesn't have any real power over the people he is supervising?

Given the circumstances, it still screams "chopping block". Even if it is portrayed as similar to the Dykes situation, having to hire a mentor for the same guy at the same level of responsibility twice suggests that the guy is the problem.
So EVERY coordinator at Alabama under Saban has had a QC role advisor doing this same thing- I guess they all sucked also?