• The KillerFrogs

Coaching Carousel 2019/20

Wexahu

I think he stays at Baylor, but he is getting interviews.

if he eventually wants to be an NFL coach, which he has indicated, why would he stay at Baylor? I think there’s a chance he stays, but a relatively slim one. Wait until tomorrow when more NFL jobs open up, his name will be mentioned for multiple openings. He’s gone is my guess.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
He’s gone is my guess.
ukdu3IH.gif

MTfrog5

if he eventually wants to be an NFL coach, which he has indicated, why would he stay at Baylor? I think there’s a chance he stays, but a relatively slim one. Wait until tomorrow when more NFL jobs open up, his name will be mentioned for multiple openings. He’s gone is my guess.
The first team that allows him to hire 100% of his staff he’s gone. Rhule is a perfect example don’t believe what they say rather watch what they do. He’s been saying all year he’s all about Baylor trying to distance himself from the NFL

Wexahu

The first team that allows him to hire 100% of his staff he’s gone. Rhule is a perfect example don’t believe what they say rather watch what they do. He’s been saying all year he’s all about Baylor trying to distance himself from the NFL

He really can’t say anything other than he’s all about Baylor. What is he supposed to say, that he is kind of ok with it there but is going to keep looking for a better job? No coach would do that.

MinFrog

Rhule better sell now. I promise Baylor is an 8 win team at best next year. Perception will be they stepped back, but really they were lucky as hell this year.

he won’t ever be a hooter commodity than he is literally right now (before they get curb stomped by Georgia).

jack the frog

Texas hires Ohio State passing game coordinator and QB coach Mike Yurcich for the Offensive Coordinator position. Say what you will about Texas but he is considered a respected, up and coming innovative coach. Worked with Gundy for 5 years. Bucknuts beating the drum in regards to Mike Yurcich being difficult to work with and asked to look around for another job by their head coach. Spin or not by Ohio State, who knows.

https://247sports.com/college/ohio-...as-Longhorns-offensive-coordinator-141211662/

MTfrog5

Texas hires Ohio State passing game coordinator and QB coach Mike Yurcich for the Offensive Coordinator position. Say what you will about Texas but he is considered a respected, up and coming innovative coach. Worked with Gundy for 5 years. Bucknuts beating the drum in regards to Mike Yurcich being difficult to work with and asked to look around for another job by their head coach. Spin or not by Ohio State, who knows.

https://247sports.com/college/ohio-...as-Longhorns-offensive-coordinator-141211662/
Herman can only hire his buddies

Froggish

Definitely a spin job...

Moose Stuff

Can he put up points? Because I can live with the hard to work with part if he can.