• The KillerFrogs

2019-20 bowl games thread

Zubaz

dawg

Serious question: should LSU send Burrow out in the 2nd half and risk an OU cheap shot taking him out for the CFP final?

Volare

LSU shows what is possible with a whiz bang OC and QB. LSU's offense previously have been very pedestrian. They always had tons of talent, but they weren't that explosive. Now they are something else.

Clearly this is not possible here.
Better to waste another year evaluating a dumpster fire.

HFrog1999

Not interested in discussing with the football equivalent of a YEC who apparently denies the serious threat concussions represent. Feel free to lament taking dirty hits and players our of the game. I'm glad you're in the minority, personally.

Enjoy your powderpuff football and I congratulate you for your virtuous empathy.

The idea that former football players are committing suicide because of targeting is ridiculous. If you did your own research you’d realize this.

I’ve lost several high school teammates recently, and most of them were due to drugs. Guess what they were also doing in high school?

Moose Stuff

Enjoy your powderpuff football and I congratulate you for your virtuous empathy.

The idea that former football players are committing suicide because of targeting is ridiculous. If you did your own research you’d realize this.

I’ve lost several high school teammates recently, and most of them were due to drugs. Guess what they were also doing in high school?

Cheerleaders?

TCUWIN

Hitting the opponent with the crown of their helmets? Asking for a friend!