• The KillerFrogs

Anderson to be OL coach.

BigPurple87

Word is an assistant head coach from big ten has been hired, cumbie will work for him. Let me guess moose, blah blah confirmed not happening blah blah

archifrog

I’ve changed my mind....I think it’s time for a TCU football regime change....time for TCU to give its thanks to CGP with a amenable retirement package and start anew...build upon all the great things he did for the program and use as a springboard to a new chapter of success...

texas_sicilian

I’ve changed my mind....I think it’s time for a TCU football regime change....time for TCU to give its thanks to CGP with a amenable retirement package and start anew...build upon all the great things he did for the program and use as a springboard to a new chapter of success...
giphy.gif

Froggish

Gotcha. Dang. Yeah, not a hire that gets me excited for an offensive improvement. Seems like it’s another hiring of a buddy...not necessarily a hire to improve the program.

While I don’t think the offense gets “creative” it will get tougher and execute better. He’ll help a lot but in mostly subtle ways that fans don’t necessarily see.

Also...He won’t be our only hire. He won’t even be on the field game days. That means we have some other opportunities to get more innovative. We fans don’t like being patient but we need to just hang tight. I think help is coming