• The KillerFrogs

Blacklock declares for draft

TCURiggs

giphy.gif

Eight

would have been great if he had decided to stay, but this was the expected path he was going to take and i do think in the long run if he has a great combine, gets taken fairly high, that it helps the program.

we have seen the comments from offensive line recruits and here is to big ross starting that trend at defensive tackle.

thanks ross and good luck

YA

Having folks who are good enough to declare early is a good problem to have.

Now if we just had coaches who could utilize them...
We hade plenty of folks declare early. Most didn’t pan out and could have used more time in school.

I wish him the best of luck.

Wexahu

We hade plenty of folks declare early. Most didn’t pan out and could have used more time in school.

I wish him the best of luck.

If a kid has already graduated then it becomes 100% a decision based on risks of staying in school and risking injury vs benefit of possibly improving draft position. It's kind of like that anyway but once a kid graduates, I think it definitely changes things.

WhatTheFrog

Damnit. Hate to see him go. Maybe it'll help to "grow up" some of our other players waiting in the wings and entice great players to commit to our program in the very near future.

Mean Purple

Good for him. Hope he makes a ton of money. Gotta get while the gettin' is good.

Anybody know if he has his degree already? If not, hope he finishes it in the off seasons.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Good for him. Hope he makes a ton of money. Gotta get while the gettin' is good.

Anybody know if he has his degree already? If not, hope he finishes it in the off seasons.
I’ll Respect his decision either way but it is at times like this that I wish Gary could whip out his iPhone 1-touch speed dial, hand it to Blacklock and when he asked who is on the phone? Gary can say it’s LaDainian Tomlinson and he wants to talk to you.

LVH

Having folks who are good enough to declare early is a good problem to have.

Now if we just had coaches who could utilize them...

Dumb post. Ross was a great example of being utilized. His numbers may not have been great but try eating double teams literally every single play. He did his job.

I think the injury he had last year sealed his fate on not returning

Froggish

I would assume this year we will have 4 maybe 5 drafted.....Have to be a TCU record?

Also how did we lose 7 with that much NFL talent?