• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
So, my wife documented my whole "ordeal" soon after it happened, and I want to share it. I'm so glad she documented everything, as I obviously had no clue exactly how it played out, as I was checked out for a bit. My 37th birthday is in a few weeks, and it's going to be a good one, but I feel that we need to share our story/raise some awareness. Read this if you have some time, and take some notes from it... get checked out (even if you're healthy, like myself, listen to your body, and learn CPR!!!)

You win the Christmas Letter contest.

PO Frog

So, my wife documented my whole "ordeal" soon after it happened, and I want to share it. I'm so glad she documented everything, as I obviously had no clue exactly how it played out, as I was checked out for a bit. My 37th birthday is in a few weeks, and it's going to be a good one, but I feel that we need to share our story/raise some awareness. Read this if you have some time, and take some notes from it... get checked out (even if you're healthy, like myself, listen to your body, and learn CPR!!!)
Sorry about the brain damage

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
Must not have taken my allergy pill this morning.

:rolleyes:

Mean Purple

Thanks for posting.
Think I am gonna go update on CPR. Have not had any training on it in years. Thanks mainly for raising awareness. I am flying back early no on Thursday because an uncle did not give needed attention to signs and a doctor.
Also, as many have mentioned before, glad your healing up well.

TCURiggs

Thanks for posting.
Think I am gonna go update on CPR. Have not had any training on it in years. Thanks mainly for raising awareness. I am flying back early no on Thursday because an uncle did not give needed attention to signs and a doctor.
Also, as many have mentioned before, glad your healing up well.

Thank you, sir. Sorry to hear about your Uncle.

Paul in uhh

Thanks for sharing, Riggs. If for nothing else but the sake of your family and some funny one liners around here, I’m so glad you’re here to celebrate Christmas.

Frog-in-law1995

My daughters and I have polished off a bottle of Captain Morgan and we’re having a Super Smash Bros tournament on the Nintendo Switch. Top that.

George Carlin once did a bit about stringing words together in a a never-before used manner so that he could say he was the only person in the history of the universe to have said a particular sentence. I think you just joined that club.

HFrog1999

My daughters and I have polished off a bottle of Captain Morgan and we’re having a Super Smash Bros tournament on the Nintendo Switch. Top that.

giphy.gif

My MIL gave me a $300 gift card to Total Wine and More for Christmas. I figured...rather than dwell negatively on the erroneous implication that I’m an unsalvageable alcoholic, I’m instead going to seek the positive and focus my energy on my new life goal of becoming an unsalvageable alcoholic.
Alcoholics have to go to meetings and admit they have an issue. . I’d just work becoming a drunk.