• The KillerFrogs

OT-Its official (What are you thankful for this coming year)

tcufrogprince1

Super stoked for the coming year! Besides the obvious of a do over for the TCU Football Season.... Health has recovered and off medication for Diabetes (2) and stroke level blood pressure, one of my dogs made it through nut removal and skin cancer surgery, boat has not sunk (lol), parents, siblings and in laws still kicking strong, weight down, six pack by forty now attainable, wife got a promotion with DormaKaba and I finally got through my recruitment with WF. I am now a Business Development Officer and part of the Wells Fargo Business Banking Staff. All of my fellow frogs who need business loans, refinancing or any banking services, let a fellow Alumni know!

I know most of you will be solid with your banks, but at the very least you can give me a chance to show you how we can leverage part (if not all) of your banking needs, maybe even get a free lunch or dinner out of me if you are in the Houston Area.

I know its been a tough one for all the fellow frogs with Wes and Scott gone, but they will live in on in our passion for the Frogs. I hope everyone can still be thankful for something. Anyone else with career changes or things to be thankful for this coming year?

Super stoked for the coming year! Besides the obvious of a do over for the TCU Football Season.... Health has recovered and off medication for Diabetes (2) and stroke level blood pressure, one of my dogs made it through nut removal and skin cancer surgery, boat has not sunk (lol), parents, siblings and in laws still kicking strong, weight down, six pack by forty now attainable, wife got a promotion with DormaKaba and I finally got through my recruitment with WF. I am now a Business Development Officer and part of the Wells Fargo Business Banking Staff. All of my fellow frogs who need business loans, refinancing or any banking services, let a fellow Alumni know!

I know most of you will be solid with your banks, but at the very least you can give me a chance to show you how we can leverage part (if not all) of your banking needs, maybe even get a free lunch or dinner out of me if you are in the Houston Area.

I know its been a tough one for all the fellow frogs with Wes and Scott gone, but they will live in on in our passion for the Frogs. I hope everyone can still be thankful for something. Anyone else with career changes or things to be thankful for this coming year?

PM me. I know a title guy you'll need to know.

BAM Frog

I tend to do some self reflection this time of year. It sounds like I am not the only one. Extremely thankful for my family. In the end, they are what is most important to me. I have a tendency to expect too much from them sometimes and let the little things get to me. Unfortunately it is how I am wired but not how I want to be remembered. They grow up too fast and I am trying to enjoy each and every moment.
My day job is going well. Had a good 2019 and am set up for 2020. I will be starting a Real Estate Syndication business in 2020. I am partnering with a very experienced operator that has an incredible track record. My role is raising capital for the value add multifamily investments. I am looking forward to this new adventure.
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah or Happy Holidays to everyone!

Because you are fellow royalty, tcufrogprince1, I’ll play. I’m particularly grateful this year for health....I had a little scare in the Spring that turned out to be nothing. Beyond that I am blessed far more than my desserts materially and all of the close family are doing well.

My resolution for 2020 is to dig deeper into Stoicism so you can expect a much more detached and philosophical Prince in the coming year
:-|

Salfrog

Tier 1
I'm very thankful to still have my mom & fiance that both have cancer. Fiance is on hospice, and mom is still fighting, but getting worse. Enjoying every moment of every day that I have with both. Been a hard and long 3 years, but hear that God doesn't give us more than we can handle. So I hang on to that as best I can.

Boomhauer

I'm very thankful to still have my mom & fiance that both have cancer. Fiance is on hospice, and mom is still fighting, but getting worse. Enjoying every moment of every day that I have with both. Been a hard and long 3 years, but hear that God doesn't give us more than we can handle. So I hang on to that as best I can.

Sorry to hear that Salfrog. Hang in there and scheiss cancer

Eight

salfrog,

i can't imagine going through one part of that equation let alone twice, but thoughts and prayers not only to them, but you as well.

Realtorfrog

I’m changing brokerages this week! Here’s to a smooth transition and that most of my referrals will continue. And of course if I can help any of you in TX sell your current home or purchase a new property reach out to me! Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year!!

HToady

With the risk of being sent to the Political Forum, I have to say that when I first voted at 18 my dad gave me one piece of advice: "Always vote your pocketbook". That's what I have done. The last time around I had to choose between an immoral, loud mouth businessman or a life time, pocket lining, immoral politician. I held my nose and voted for the businessman. It's paid off for me and my investments. I have more money than I ever had and I am thankful that I can help my kids in 2020 and give them some nice travel experiences to boot.

I do hope someday, we can elect representatives that we can be proud of. I just don't think it will be in 2020!