• The KillerFrogs

Coaching Carousel 2019/20

GP is really gonna do it, roll out the same sad sack offensive coaching staff and expect a different result. Madness, is doing same thing over and over again expecting a different result. Good luck Kansas, it will be an interesting battle to see who finishes in last place.

Zubaz

Even if you ignore his role in the cover-up of sexual abuse (Other than that how was Dallas...), his actions during the 2016 season should be enough to disqualify him from getting hired. He was actively working against both his head coach and his employer with the CAB nonsense. Snake.

Wexahu

Even if you ignore his role in the cover-up of sexual abuse (Other than that how was Dallas...), his actions during the 2016 season should be enough to disqualify him from getting hired. He was actively working against both his head coach and his employer with the CAB nonsense. Snake.

Would seem like a terrible fit anyway. That offense is impotent without tempo. Good luck Arkansas trying to hurry up and lengthen games in the SEC west. I feel sorry for the DC there.

Mean Purple

Would seem like a terrible fit anyway. That offense is impotent without tempo. Good luck Arkansas trying to hurry up and lengthen games in the SEC west. I feel sorry for the DC there.
Wonder if they looked at the offense that Morris had recruiting and figured they had not choice but to go with that type of offense.
I agree, I don't think it works well for them.

MTfrog5

Feel bad for Sam Carter having to coach defense with that offense. His DB’s going to be gassed. I seriously think Arkansas fans think Tapefingers was the one that ran Baylor’s offense in their prime