• The KillerFrogs

Kudo’s GP Northshore For Doing This!

VA Froggie

Hopefully it is a great lesson for the kid and anyone else who reads the article. It is a shame it happened to him but more important will be how he deals with it. Good for the school.

Moose Stuff

Hopefully it is a great lesson for the kid and anyone else who reads the article. It is a shame it happened to him but more important will be how he deals with it. Good for the school.

I don’t like saying it was a “shame” it “happened” to him as much as it was an “embarrassment” that he “did this”.

helcap

If I’m honest, taking up the phones seems pretty Boomerish but refusing to give up the phone is pretty Millennialish. By that I mean asking for the phones is kind of puzzling and unnecessary to me but once the coach decided to do it the kid should have complied.
not uncommon even with college teams. Its the only way to try to keep the players off social media

Eight

If I’m honest, taking up the phones seems pretty Boomerish but refusing to give up the phone is pretty Millennialish. By that I mean asking for the phones is kind of puzzling and unnecessary to me but once the coach decided to do it the kid should have complied.

i mentioned in the championship game thread that evans has been suspended more than once this year, heck he was suspended the first half of the first game of the year against katy and he was suspended the first half of the game last week.

last year gpns played the late game and kay had his team drive up the morning of the game to avoid an overnight stay. this year he had no choice as they played the 3:00 pm game.

kid should have don't as asked of the rest of the team, but it seems he has acted apart from the team multiple times this year and fortunately for gpns the ending of the story was better than the start.

Eight

Regrettable, that someone possessing such talent lacks any sense of decorum and has difficulty conforming to the

simple rules of society.

part of this is on him, part of it is on those people around him, part of it on the college coaches who have been kissing his ass for years, and part of all the people fawning over his every waking thought via social media.

when you think about how screwed up the system of recruiting is for some of these kids it is a freaking miracle are some what normal.

i mentioned in the championship game thread that evans has been suspended more than once this year, heck he was suspended the first half of the first game of the year against katy and he was suspended the first half of the game last week.

last year gpns played the late game and kay had his team drive up the morning of the game to avoid an overnight stay. this year he had no choice as they played the 3:00 pm game.

kid should have don't as asked of the rest of the team, but it seems he has acted apart from the team multiple times this year and fortunately for gpns the ending of the story was better than the start.
I said that once asked or told or ordered to he should have complied. I just think the taking up the phones thing is unnecessary.

NewFrogFan

I can tell you that the GP I know would do this in a heartbeat as a HS coach, maybe even at TCU if he saw there was a problem.

4 Oaks Frog

What does this means for the kid?
...A guaranteed scholarship to OU!
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

RufeBruton

Wonder if the real Rufe Bruton ever gets on here? Bet he wonders who the hell you are.

John ‘Rufe’ Brewton would be welcomed to post here. I think that he is still disappointed that TCU built the pool/Rickel Center. He liked that 4 lane/20 yard cesspool that brought him extra $ when he worked out a grade school AAU team while the TCU team was working out.

HG73

John ‘Rufe’ Brewton would be welcomed to post here. I think that he is still disappointed that TCU built the pool/Rickel Center. He liked that 4 lane/20 yard cesspool that brought him extra $ when he worked out a grade school AAU team while the TCU team was working out.
Already more than I wanted to know.