• The KillerFrogs

Anderson to be OL coach.

Bruce Berry

Gentlemen, this is part of the process. Luper and Thompson we’re going to leave no matter what, they had the easiest contracts to dismiss. We are just shuffling until our offensive coordinator is hired. Cumbie will become the quarterback coach.

Please tell me you know what you're talking about. Please.

Wait..... GP is loud and a Frog......

4th. down

Gentlemen, this is part of the process. Luper and Thompson we’re going to leave no matter what, they had the easiest contracts to dismiss. We are just shuffling until our offensive coordinator is hired. Cumbie will become the quarterback coach.

Well, hope you're right. Tell us what you really know or you just at the wishing well?

FBallFan123

I wouldn't call it embarrassing. We are just very concerned after the offense we have seen the last two years. If we had just an average offense, we very well might have been playing in the Big 12 Championship game this year with a freshman QB. We were that close, but our offense was so incredibly bad that our team didn't have much of a chance.

Most of us believe big changes need to be made on this side of the ball, and until we see them expect our fans to be unhappy. We still have a chance to change this offense, and we very well may be waiting for some of these candidates to finish their bowl game. We have some talent. They just need better direction.

Some might consider the freshman QB becoming a sophomore a big change.

Big Frog II

I can live with that.

frog-hat

Where did this quote come from? Have a link?
It’s a paraphrase of what GP said about Lucas when he told our future opponents he was out for the rest of the year due to his surgery. It was a joke (obviously a bad one) in that I reversed it to be Lucas saying essentially the same thing to GP about his OL hire.
What Lucas has said is he was considering transferring until CT became his OL coach. JA was his OL coach at the time.

Last edited:
It is amazing watching a club really working to change things around.

Charlotte offensive coordinator / offensive line coach Alex Atkins will be the new offensive line coach at Florida State.

They get two OL coaches in one sweep with CT and now this innovative OC/OL coach from Charlotte.

The most important positions besides the QB spot and FSU gets two homerun hires.

TCU let's be smart and make some great hires.

illini_frog

I'm a coach myself, with OLine experience.

All I'll say is this: there are a ton of amazing young coaches out there who can't get a shot because they aren't part of the good ol' boy network. Damn disappointing that we went with the good ol' boy rather than giving a talented OL coach a shot.

My resume is also attached*

Eight

I'm a coach myself, with OLine experience.

All I'll say is this: there are a ton of amazing young coaches out there who can't get a shot because they aren't part of the good ol' boy network. Damn disappointing that we went with the good ol' boy rather than giving a talented OL coach a shot.

My resume is also attached*

so much this........

Frog-in-law1995

It is amazing watching a club really working to change things around.

Charlotte offensive coordinator / offensive line coach Alex Atkins will be the new offensive line coach at Florida State.

They get two OL coaches in one sweep with CT and now this innovative OC/OL coach from Charlotte.

The most important positions besides the QB spot and FSU gets two homerun hires.

TCU let's be smart and make some great hires.

Thompsen is a home run hire? Did you watch our OL the last couple of seasons?

Thompsen is a home run hire? Did you watch our OL the last couple of seasons?

He isn't their OL coach. Thompsen is deputy of the offensive kingdom or something close to that. He knows how to get OL talent and does know a few things on coaching and has a good rep. The other guy is a dynamic OC and OL coach who is going to be the offensive line coach for FSU. Homerun hires for what they are going to do.

Dr. Coach Haus

scheiss this mother scheissing decision. There is a reason he gets moved around because he cannot sustain a consistent product in that area. Look at his offensive play-calling duties. Receivers that come cannot run routes well. This has happened every time he is in that position. We always have there "AWESOME" receivers, but they are never open. The top talent wins on the field with talent alone to make him look better. Do you ever notice that other teams with the top receivers create separation and our guys are always covered? This reaks of Anderson being Gary's boy somehow because there is no scheissing way JA would be coaching at another FCS team. Give another talented coach trying to get in a chance.
Additionally, I do not give a scheiss about his talent as a recruiter if he cannot coach the talent. It is like putting in regular gas into a Porsche. Get him off the scheissing field, make him head of recruiting and let's win some scheissing ball games.