• The KillerFrogs

UIL Championships

4 Oaks Frog

Grandview Zebras became back to back Champions in 3A on Thursday with a win over Pottsboro. This level has a lot of play both side of the ball, and both team have some real stars. One for Grandview’s is a kid named Elijah Golden (great football name). Golden plays OLB and RB...and returns kick offs. IMO his best position is at LB. He is great at protection and stopping the run. I’ve been watching the kid since he was in JH, and he has developed into a real ball hawk. On Thursday, he did an outstanding job of holding Pottsboro’s huge first team All State RB well under his average yards. His hits are savage. Golden hit the their big RB so hard on one tackle, the RB’s feet came three feet off the ground.
I know the Frogs are looking at Grandview’s DE/WR Crownover. I sure hope Gary will take a good look at the Golden kid, as well. He could be one of Gary’s diamonds in the rough...
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

DickBumpastache

i am still intrigued by the quarterback at ftb marshall.

do you offer him with a chance to start at quarterback with the thought you hit big, he move to recevier, or the transfer portal?

He has much bigger offers; I would imagine we're too late in the game.

Still pissed we didn't push harder for Devon Achane. He is a faster Turpin.

CryptoMiner

North Shore will be without 5 star recruit Zach Evans. The RB was apparently sent home by coach. Won’t play in state championship game against Duncanville.

Being reported that coaches asked for his phone multiple times so he could concentrate on getting ready for the game and he refused....

Moose Stuff

North Shore will be without 5 star recruit Zach Evans. The RB was apparently sent home by coach. Won’t play in state championship game against Duncanville.

Being reported that coaches asked for his phone multiple times so he could concentrate on getting ready for the game and he refused....

If that’s true, what a selfish scheissing moron. If I’m Georgia/LSU/A&M I’m perhaps rethinking some things.

PO Frog

If that’s true, what a selfish scheissing moron. If I’m Georgia/LSU/A&M I’m perhaps rethinking some things.
Lol nice try moose. Yes LSU Georgia please back off from this disaster waiting to happen while we send fitch down to talk some sense into the kid and give him a second chance

Eight

he has been a bit of a pain in the ass all season long and he actually sat out the first half of the opener versus katy for disciplinary reasons as well.

i have watched him 6-8 times over his career and he either crushes it or doesn't piss a drop.

Pharm Frog

Ha...went from “start celebrating” to “barring an onside kick recovery”....so much preferable to reserve commentary until the game is official