• The KillerFrogs

Signing Day thread

Moose Stuff

does the pay site have the kid quoted as saying the coach changes did not play into it? considering it is the recruit who makes the decision and what he tweeted matches up with what he told the star telegram the other day, I'm inclined to take the kid at his word. As for the grey shirt issue, you can find that just by googling. Does not counter the reason the actual recruit put out there.

calling him a liar is pretty [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ]ty thing to do.

And there’s where we have our big issue with this discussion..... the kid DID NOT make the decision. If you can’t put two and two together from that I can’t help you.

Mean Purple

In his mind:
Two plus two equals cheeseburger

**to steal a famous line from another KFC poster.
Has nothing to do with what I think. Simply fact of what the recruit states as his reason to decommit and not grey shirt. That's fact. Recruit had said he would look to come in later after finishing rehab to see what he would get. Then, he states concern about the coaching changes.
Nothing on the pay site can counter that kid cited coaching changes.

Moose Stuff

Has nothing to do with what I think. Simply fact of what the recruit states as his reason to decommit and not grey shirt. That's fact. Recruit had said he would look to come in later after finishing rehab to see what he would get. Then, he states concern about the coaching changes.

LMAO..... I’ve never encountered someone so intent on arguing a position based on total ignorance of the situation with people who all know exactly what happened. There’s are two key events that took place between the looking to come in later comment from Wed and the concern about the coaching changes comment on Thursday. You’re TOTALLY oblivious to them because you don’t subscribe to the other site, but yet here we are.

Last edited:

froginmn

Let's just say for a moment that you are correct (I don't think you are).

You took his comment about coaching changes to mean that he doesn't want to be coached by JA.

That is a HUGE stretch compared to him deciding to not commit because Thomsen left.

The kid said absolutley nothing about who was coming in to the job, and the argument you're trying to defend (your first comment) is that he isn't committing because JA will be coaching the line.

Mean Purple

LMAO..... I’ve never encountered someone so intent on arguing a position based on total ignorance of the situation with people who all know exactly what happened. There’s are two key events that took place between the looking to come in later comment from Wed and the concern about the coaching changes comment on Thursday. You’re TOTALLY oblivious to it then because you don’t subscribe to the other site, but yet here we are.
You must be speaking about yourself.
Because the entire time I have pointed to the kid listing the coaching change as why he is no longer grey shirting. And you have offered nothing to show that he has not stated that being the change in interest. Now, it has been funny to watch you claim to know what people are really thinking. And your assumption that I have not viewed the other site seems to follow that line.
Just as fun as watching your usual nonsense of insulting other people, trying to claim they are ignorant, don't know what they are talking about, etc., then all you offer is opinion. Which is not different than anybody else on the board.

I have an idea, how about you offer something like a coach's quote or statement from the recruit stating that coaching changes had nothing to do with his decision.

Mean Purple

Let's just say for a moment that you are correct (I don't think you are).

You took his comment about coaching changes to mean that he doesn't want to be coached by JA.

That is a HUGE stretch compared to him deciding to not commit because Thomsen left.

The kid said absolutley nothing about who was coming in to the job, and the argument you're trying to defend (your first comment) is that he isn't committing because JA will be coaching the line.
That's a fair assessment. The kid's point was the coaching changes.

BigPurple87

Because the entire time I have pointed to the kid listing the coaching change as why he is no longer grey shirting. And you have offered nothing to show that he has not stated that being the change in interest. Now, it has been funny to watch you claim to know what people are really thinking. And your assumption that I have not viewed the other site seems to follow that line.
Just as fun as watching your usual nonsense of insulting other people, trying to claim they are ignorant, don't know what they are talking about, etc., then all you offer is opinion. Which is not different than anybody else on the board.

I have an idea, how about you offer something like a coach's quote or statement from the recruit stating that coaching changes had nothing to do with his decision.

Agree 100% on all points

Moose Stuff

Well if you’ve viewed the other site and this is still the argument you’re putting forth then you’re one of the most painfully ignorant people I’ve ever encountered. I’ve lost all interest in this. Think whatever you want.

notyalc

The way I read it, he was asked to gray shirt which he probably didn't like. When Thomsen left that was enough for him not to stick it out. So a combination of things.

Really to bad. I think this kid would have been a good player but you absolutely have to do whats in your best interest regardless of what people are telling you.