• The KillerFrogs

Anderson to be OL coach.

don't agree that bailey choosing to decommit is a byproduct of the staff issues.

kid tore his labrum in the shoulder in mid september, the thought is he won't be ready come august, they asked him to grey shirt, but there is a history of the frogs signing a player they know is injured and won't be ready for the season.

is this a case of them learning from rogers and a few others? is this a case of them trying to manage scholarship numbers?

maybe the kid is/was upset about thomsen leaving, but if i had to lose a prospect from thomsen leaving and i get to keep nichols, coleman, hayes, and barlow along with the possibility of the kid from manor that looks like a pretty solid trade for the frogs
Seriously. Lol at anyone drawing some greater conclusion from the “loss” of a kid who I doubt was ever going to end up here.

TCUWIN

For the first time ever, I am beginning to think about not renewing my season tickets. If GP doesn't care, why should we.
This will be the first time in 28 years that I will not be excited about the season. Patterson is riding out his contract. He and his merry band of coaches will coach this team to another 5-7 season, blame the fans who stop showing up to the crap show the offense puts out there and blame the players who are ill-prepared by a substandard coaching staff. Unbelievable, but then again, it’s less stressful when you don’t have to worry about coaching a bowl game. We will become the Longhorns...win in recruiting but lose the games! It was fun while it lasted.

TCUWIN

It almost feels like GP is trolling us at this point.

“Oh you fans want coaching changes on the offense side of the ball? Well how about I not only don’t make changes, but I move Anderson to be the most important position coaching position on the team. How do you like that?”

With that being said, GP teams have ALWAYS followed up losing seasons with 11+ win seasons. GP has always turned it around in the past, so I’m not going to question his judgement now. If this is what he thinks we need to do to win games and compete for championships, then I will trust GP.

2004: 5-6
2005: 11-1

2013: 4-8
2014: 12-1

2016: 6-7
2017: 11-2

GP knows what he’s doing and he knows what this team needs.
2019: 5-7
2020-2021 - 11- 13.
Hoping it doesn’t take more than two years to get to 11 wins. So this is how Arkansas feels in the SEC?

Frog-in-law1995

This will be the first time in 28 years that I will not be excited about the season. Patterson is riding out his contract. He and his merry band of coaches will coach this team to another 5-7 season, blame the fans who stop showing up to the crap show the offense puts out there and blame the players who are ill-prepared by a substandard coaching staff. Unbelievable, but then again, it’s less stressful when you don’t have to worry about coaching a bowl game. We will become the Longhorns...win in recruiting but lose the games! It was fun while it lasted.

You were excited for Pat Sullivan - all 23 wins and 33 losses - to jump back out there for a 6th season in 1997, but the winningest coach in school history makes a coaching assignment you don’t like 8 months before the season starts, and you’re cashing out?

Moose Stuff

You were excited for Pat Sullivan - all 23 wins and 33 losses - to jump back out there for a 6th season in 1997, but the winningest coach in school history makes a coaching assignment you don’t like 8 months before the season starts, and you’re cashing out?

Hell.... I’m pissed about the season, I’m pissed about Anderson, and I hate our offense and I’m still excited for next year.

You should maybe find yourself another team to support. It will make your life less angsty

Hell.... I’m pissed about the season, I’m pissed about Anderson, and I hate our offense and I’m still excited for next year.
I am as well because, well, it's just part of what I do and I can't help it. But, just my honest feelings right now, that feeling isn't near what it could be had we gone out and found the best OC and best OL coach available for us to hire which we clearly did not.

Moose Stuff

I am as well because, well, it's just part of what I do and I can't help it. But, just my honest feelings right now, that feeling isn't near what it could be had we gone out and found the best OC and best OL coach available for us to hire which we clearly did not.

Just picture ArDarius Washington doing stuff and you’ll be happy again. Also, try to pretend that D Barlow and D Foster are Eric Dickerson and Emmitt Smith.

Last edited: