• The KillerFrogs

UIL Championships

Eight

how many programs have gone 30-1 in their first two varsity seasons and played for state titles?

austin reagan i think did, but can't be sure and aisd has erased all records of the school and maybe fb willowridge

Moose Stuff

smart by the shadow creek to run that ball in for the score.

if it is a dead ball the worst thing that happens is sc gets the ball at that spot, but if the officials call it a live ball .....

Was actually a hell of a kick by the punter even if it was an illegal one.

Eight

two offenses whose combined season average for points is over 100 points a game and you get one offensive touchdown.

ryan has less than 50 yards of offense and ryan keeps making big defensive plays just when it seems shadow creek is about to go up two scores

Eight

I just realized Alec Bryant was playing in this game.

bryant is vtech's top rate recruit and their #2 recruit is another defensive end from the southwest side of houston who has a similar build and step

no damn reason vtech comes to houston and pulls out two de's, but not going down that rabbit hole

Frogenstein

I don’t remember their record but I do know in their first season of football Brock lost the State Championship game and won it their second season.

Mean Purple

how many programs have gone 30-1 in their first two varsity seasons and played for state titles?

austin reagan i think did, but can't be sure and aisd has erased all records of the school and maybe fb willowridge
Austin Reagan. Man, that's a team I have not thought about in a while. My older brother played there before we had a move to another part of the state.

Moose Stuff

bryant is vtech's top rate recruit and their #2 recruit is another defensive end from the southwest side of houston who has a similar build and step

no damn reason vtech comes to houston and pulls out two de's, but not going down that rabbit hole

They also currently have the North Shore 2021 QB we just offered. Somewhere on the Va Tech board some poster is probably complaining about TCU taking Barlow and Jenkins out of Virginia.

Eight

They also currently have the North Shore 2021 QB we just offered. Somewhere on the Va Tech board some poster is probably complaining about TCU taking Barlow and Jenkins out of Virginia.

part of me would trade those two for bryant and the other de simply because of the frogs need at de, but barlow is coming in january and there is also a hole in the frogs interior offensive line so maybe it works out.

Moose Stuff

part of me would trade those two for bryant and the other de simply because of the frogs need at de, but barlow is coming in january and there is also a hole in the frogs interior offensive line so maybe it works out.

No reason for me to think either of those guys is better than K Coleman other than they’re a little bigger than him.