• The KillerFrogs

Anderson to be OL coach.

Eight

curioius if this has been in the works for a bit of time.

the only recruit the frogs signed that anderson is listed as one of the recruiters is hayes. hayes never waivered when the first rumor came out about thomsen to fsu even though arkansas signed a hc who is a highly regarded offensive line coach with a rep for putting multiple kids in the nfl and i am not talking udfa's but top round picks.

Eight

No idea. The decision to move Anderson to OL coach again absolutely defies all logic. All I’m saying is, GP has surprised us before. Maybe he knows something that the rest of us fans don’t?

With that being said if our offense is terrible again and shows no sign of improvement in 2020, I’m good with TCU on from GP. He needs to deliver results and wins. But based upon history I expect we will defy all expectations and post a 10+ win season.

GP has always turned it around in the past, and I will give him the benefit of the doubt until he doesn’t.

when the frogs rebounded in 2014 they made significant changes in their offensive staff and style of play

when they rebounded in 2017 they made a big changes once again in the offensive staff.

this move feels like it has been in place for some time so that leaves the question to will gary do what he did in 2014 and 2017 and go outside the family or will we see more comfort hires

Slomo37

Can’t believe I’m saying it...I’m about to get onboard the fire GP train. He just can’t help himself with this crap.

Still holding onto hope with the OC situation but it’s fading quickly.

Wexahu

No idea. The decision to move Anderson to OL coach again absolutely defies all logic. All I’m saying is, GP has surprised us before. Maybe he knows something that the rest of us fans don’t?

With that being said if our offense is terrible again and shows no sign of improvement in 2020, I’m good with TCU on from GP. He needs to deliver results and wins. But based upon history I expect we will defy all expectations and post a 10+ win season.

GP has always turned it around in the past, and I will give him the benefit of the doubt until he doesn’t.

Yep, if the offense struggles again next year, we are going to start having some real attendance problems in 2021. It's flat out not entertaining watching this offense. It's awful. I'll admit I attended the games probably more because of a feeling of obligation and out of habit than because I was genuinely excited about watching the game. I think GP is mostly oblivious to all this though, he thinks 40,000+ should be there every saturday because they are frog fans. It doesn't work that way, people have way many other things to do besides watch bad, boring football.

Wog68

Can’t believe I’m saying it...I’m about to get onboard the fire GP train. He just can’t help himself with this crap.

Still holding onto hope with the OC situation but it’s fading quickly.
"Bubba's Book of Southern Etiquette" clearly states that you cannot fire a coach who already has a statue.

robbroyy

Funny how everyone always talks tough about dumping tickets. But there were very few open season tickets when I went to renew in basketball this year and likewise in football.

The teams choice in OL coach is not going to impact the bottom line at all. I’d imagine 45,000 of the 50,000 ticket holders couldn’t care less or even know who the OL coach is.