• The KillerFrogs

Signing Day thread

Moose Stuff

Moose,
With the admission that I should get off my lazy tail and do some research of my own, but also the voiced appreciation that I find it informative to follow your threads on this, how are we doing overall on recruiting today? We still ranking high in the Big 12? (Guessing Cumbie brought in a big class)
Saw a brief run down earlier in the thread, but I am actually needed to pay attention in this meeting and can just barely skim the thread.

Thanks for your work on these updates.

3rd in the Big 12 and right on the cusp of a top 25 class nationally. Will either be our best or second best class ever depending on what else goes down today. It’s an amazing class under the circumstances. Staff did an outstanding job. Be excited about it!

MinFrog

Any big flips or weird signing day events? Apparently there was a safety choosing between Miami and Neb who was about to sign and then got a phone call and left and never came back?

Any big flips from 4 or 5 stars?

CardFrog

This is a great class considering all the doom and gloom on previous threads. I truly believe if you look back on our last season we weren't that far away from having a good year. I think the recruits see that as well. Either that or they look at it like, I am for sure getting time early on that team (sarcasm....kind of)

Mean Purple

This is a great class considering all the doom and gloom on previous threads. I truly believe if you look back on our last season we weren't that far away from having a good year. I think the recruits see that as well. Either that or they look at it like, I am for sure getting time early on that team (sarcasm....kind of)
We were close. We will know next year if SC is being clamped back from running the offense he wants. because he'll have weapons the next few years. Historically, after a losing reg season, this staff has blown the doors off the following years.

Frog-in-law1995

Any big flips or weird signing day events? Apparently there was a safety choosing between Miami and Neb who was about to sign and then got a phone call and left and never came back?

Any big flips from 4 or 5 stars?

he signed with Nebraska. The bagman phoneth.

They’re going all 2013 Ole Miss on everyone.

Purp

We were close. We will know next year if SC is being clamped back from running the offense he wants. because he'll have weapons the next few years. Historically, after a losing reg season, this staff has blown the doors off the following years.
Except for the most recent history.

CountryFrog

Hopefully the new talent turns into some wins. It's exciting to see the recruiting "success" but it's really hollow without actual success on the field.

I know, I know. Debbie Downer. I'm always excited about a new group of Frogs coming in and this year is no different. It's just tough to put the failures of the last couple years out of my head.

Wexahu

OK, but it seems like we've been saying that for a few years now. Before last season it was thought that our WR corps was "loaded". Remember that?