• The KillerFrogs

2023-2024 European Football Thread

dawg

Welp @dawg, here we go...

Report: Arsenal Set to Name Mikel Arteta as Next Manager

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.si.../12/16/mikel-arteta-arsenal-manager-interview

Sigh...Maybe Arteta soaked up all of Pep's genius and is about to revolutionize the EPL, but since he's not bringing billions of petrodollars with him, I am doubtful. It's going to take a City-esque overhaul of the squad and entire culture of the club to return us to respectability. Until Kroenke goes, nothing will change. And he will never sell, so nothing will.

I understand Freddie demanding a decision be made; the club is in limbo and he's operating with only one assistant right now. Hoped it would work out for him, since I respected him very much as a key component of The Invincibles

Chongo94

Sigh...Maybe Arteta soaked up all of Pep's genius and is about to revolutionize the EPL, but since he's not bringing billions of petrodollars with him, I am doubtful. It's going to take a City-esque overhaul of the squad and entire culture of the club to return us to respectability. Until Kroenke goes, nothing will change. And he will never sell, so nothing will.

I understand Freddie demanding a decision be made; the club is in limbo and he's operating with only one assistant right now. Hoped it would work out for him, since I respected him very much as a key component of The Invincibles

Completely agree with all parts.

dawg