• The KillerFrogs

Coaching Carousel 2019/20

Eight

Pittman is a Hillbilly version of Brett B.

heard someone say arkansas believes pittman can be their version of eddie o.

biggest difference i can see is the entire state of arkansas doesn't produce the talent eddie can find simply driving east on 1-10 to the mississippi border.

also believe they can keep barry lunney jr with the pittman hire

Mean Purple

biggest difference i can see is the entire state of arkansas doesn't produce the talent eddie can find simply driving east on 1-10 to the mississippi border.

If he recruits in the manner Nutt did, and then coaches to that personnel on offense, he could be ok.

Froggish

You can't be successful at Arky without owning East Tx recruiting...If Morris couldn't do it, I don't know how Pittman will. I don't by any stretch see Morris as a good HC, but Im coming along to the idea that he got a screw job there. He was given an absolute crap show of players to work with and beginning to really recruit well. I think Arky is a 5 year turnaround job and he needed to get a couple of more years.

Eight

You can't be successful at Arky without owning East Tx recruiting...If Morris couldn't do it, I don't know how Pittman will. I don't by any stretch see Morris as a good HC, but Im coming along to the idea that he got a screw job there. He was given an absolute crap show of players to work with and beginning to really recruit well. I think Arky is a 5 year turnaround job and he needed to get a couple of more years.

they had started to make some inroads between morris' ties from back in the day a elysian field and traylor who i guess is now in the running for the lamar job

hogs don't have any texas kids committed right now, but at one time from east texas they had the two kids from carthage, savion williams from marshal, horace from crocket and hayes from athens

mix in frazier and then morris from the metroplex and that was 7 of their one time 13 commits were from texas

PO Frog

they had started to make some inroads between morris' ties from back in the day a elysian field and traylor who i guess is now in the running for the lamar job

hogs don't have any texas kids committed right now, but at one time from east texas they had the two kids from carthage, savion williams from marshal, horace from crocket and hayes from athens

mix in frazier and then morris from the metroplex and that was 7 of their one time 13 commits were from texas
Traylor just got the UTSAa job