• The KillerFrogs

VB against Colgate

Pharm Frog

Sellout streak at The Rick ends this afternoon although SuperFrog is here. No McCall and no Manyang on the court or the bench but still on game program. Colgate warmed up like a strong intramural program with good teeth.

Pharm Frog

Frogs are infinitely more effective when they get their serves in. Up 18-12 in S2 with 5 of Colgate’s points coming from service errors.

Pharm Frog

Losing McCall would be kinda like Bane quitting.

Worse IMO. True 6 rotation player. Frogs do have a couple of freshman hitters that appear to have a bunch of upside potential but McCall was the best we had on the back row and the front and by quite a margin IMO. Hoping that maybe it isn’t what it appears to be

Moose Stuff

Worse IMO. True 6 rotation player. Frogs do have a couple of freshman hitters that appear to have a bunch of upside potential but McCall was the best we had on the back row and the front and by quite a margin IMO. Hoping that maybe it isn’t what it appears to be

Grades? Flu? New offensive coordinator?

Pharm Frog

Adams and Clark having to carry the Frogs with Waggle doing good work too. We have a significant rotation issue currently and Colgate is exploiting it. 23-22 Frogs

Pharm Frog

Manyang's poster is missing from the wall, (McCall's is still there) that ain't the flu! Disciplinary?

Didn't notice the poster missing but did notice that McCall's twitter account still has her as TCU #1. Both players played against Miami of OH (McCall had almost as many digs as the libero and played in all 5 sets but Manyang barely played in that match). Neither appeared on the game roster against Bowling Green and neither for yesterday's match. THIS IS ONLY A GUESS....earlier this year McCall came back from injury and played the back row for a while before getting into the full 6 rotation scheme. The stat line from Miami is heavy back-line and low volume and effectiveness on attacks so I suppose its possible that we shut her down for the season???? Wouldn't explain why she isn't there with the team though.

Moose Stuff

Didn't notice the poster missing but did notice that McCall's twitter account still has her as TCU #1. Both players played against Miami of OH (McCall had almost as many digs as the libero and played in all 5 sets but Manyang barely played in that match). Neither appeared on the game roster against Bowling Green and neither for yesterday's match. THIS IS ONLY A GUESS....earlier this year McCall came back from injury and played the back row for a while before getting into the full 6 rotation scheme. The stat line from Miami is heavy back-line and low volume and effectiveness on attacks so I suppose its possible that we shut her down for the season???? Wouldn't explain why she isn't there with the team though.

Maybe she had a final? Hopefully she’s still with the team.

crankuptheenolagay

I watched the Bowling Green game on YouTube and both EM and AM were on the sideline. They appeared to be very subdued compared to the others.

Pharm Frog

I watched the Bowling Green game on YouTube and both EM and AM were on the sideline. They appeared to be very subdued compared to the others.

Were they suited out? I think the trip to Miami, OH and then down to BG was a single trip. And, if they were both on the bench I would think that flu could be ruled out.