• The KillerFrogs

TCU/Winthrop thread

flyfishingfrog

RJ is bringing his game up. If he keeps this trend going, could be our best player by Big 12 tournament time. Looks like Jamie putting a RS on him is paying off - one of the more athletic on the team.
I like the 12.5 pts a game from him but the 36% shooting is teribad-

not that he is alone in that but our leaders can’t be that bad from the floor - we need him to step it up

4th. down

I like the 12.5 pts a game from him but the 36% shooting is teribad-

not that he is alone in that but our leaders can’t be that bad from the floor - we need him to step it up

Yeah, and I believe he will. It looks like Bane and Samuel have their games on cruise control now, hopefully they get with it in conf. or it's going to be terribly ugly.

Portland Frog

Just now seeing this thread lol. So how did Ledee look? His stats appear decent from the box score. Frogs will also need him to keep improving (well this applies to everyone of course).

TRF51

Just now seeing this thread lol. So how did Ledee look? His stats appear decent from the box score. Frogs will also need him to keep improving (well this applies to everyone of course).

He would win the hustle award for sure, respect that, but he seems to lack coordination. Looks like he has a NBA body but not very fluid when he plays.