• The KillerFrogs

TCU/Winthrop thread

TRF51

Its a good test for sure

We should blow this team out. Don’t understand why we play cupcakes in the preseason who don’t do a lot for our resume when other teams like Tech and Baylor play powerhouse teams and win.

We look a lot worse then we did last year at this time before half the team quit, very frustrating.

MTfrog5

We should blow this team out. Don’t understand why we play cupcakes in the preseason who don’t do a lot for our resume when other teams like Tech and Baylor play powerhouse teams and win.

We look a lot worse then we did last year at this time before half the team quit, very frustrating.
Duke beat them by 13

TRF51

Why we don’t have more depth in the post I will never know. We all knew Barlow was not an option before this season started. We have plenty of guards why didn’t we bring in another big? What the hell is our coaching staff thinking?

Moose Stuff

Do you think we would beat powerhouse teams?

TRF51

Duke beat them by 13

Duke also lost to San Houston State. They obviously were not taking them serious. They are good for a low major. I would like to see some bigger names on the schedule, I think they would help us more then these low major teams.

MTfrog5

Duke also lost to San Houston State. They obviously were not taking them serious. They are good for a low major. I would like to see some bigger names on the schedule, I think they would help us more then these low major teams.
They beat 18th ranked St Mary’s

Moose Stuff

NOPE but I think it might fill the arena and wouldn’t hurt recruiting. Plus losing to some of those teams would not hurt us as bad if we lose to one of these teams.

Fair enough. It’s probably not super easy to get big name teams to go on the road to play us.

flyfishingfrog

NOPE but I think it might fill the arena and wouldn’t hurt recruiting. Plus losing to some of those teams would not hurt us as bad if we lose to one of these teams.
Those teams you are talking about are not coming to Ft Worth

you play them in tournaments we are not good enough to get invited to or going to their house

not saying we can’t go on the road but that isn’t going to fill the Scholl