• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Eight

I love Waffle House

277c1f39-4e4e-4ef9-a056-be9371ba71cc_screenshot.jpg

Last edited:

JugbandFrog

I love Waffle House
Do you remember the 90s when they were late night all you could eat? Man...I took years off my life drunkenly eating all that food.

My routine for a while was to go to bars, strike out with the babes, get wasted, head over to New Orlean’s Nights at 1 am (free cover), get kicked out for honking a boobie, and then head to the Waffle House off Las Vegas Trail. Rinse and repeat.

Oh the memories, if I could actually remember them, it is all pretty much an alcoholic haze.

I do remember eating grits for the first time after we lost to Southern Miss in the Liberty Bowl during LHCGP’s first ever game as coach.

TCURiggs

Do you remember the 90s when they were late night all you could eat? Man...I took years off my life drunkenly eating all that food.

My routine for a while was to go to bars, strike out with the babes, get wasted, head over to New Orlean’s Nights at 1 am (free cover), get kicked out for honking a boobie, and then head to the Waffle House off Las Vegas Trail. Rinse and repeat.

Oh the memories, if I could actually remember them, it is all pretty much an alcoholic haze.

I do remember eating grits for the first time after we lost to Southern Miss in the Liberty Bowl during LHCGP’s first ever game as coach.

This is a man that loves his food, if that's something he remembers

Latest posts