• The KillerFrogs

We just ignoring Rhule trying to play a concussed Brewer today?

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon

E1AE4EC3-8F1D-4F4B-B52C-5D15F9727B0D.gif

Go get your scheissing shine box.

Mean Purple

Most of you won't be able to put me on ignore. I'm in your head now.

I never attended Baylor, have nothing to do with Baylor and don't care about Baylor. I think Art Briles was a joke, not liked by anyone outside of Baylor and a POS. He was building a house of cards and it was always going to catch up with him. Whether it be the scandal or the fact his players kept washing out of the NFL. Not a good look for recruiting.

I'm trying to merely point out that football fans are the most asinine and hypocritical bunch on the planet. You think you have class? You think your coach has class? You think TCU is above anyone? - think again, think again, think again.

Next to Tech, TCU fans are the worst.

Just for the record, I went to Rice - I don't give a [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] about Baylor. Yes our football team sucks and no, I couldn't care less. As for college football, my wife went to OSU, so that's who we root for in my house.

I have a co-worker that went to TCU and he is the most obnoxious person I've ever met. I've told him more than once to get out of my office when he wants to tout the greatness that is TCU football and Gary Patterson.... I don't give a [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] and I hope he's reading this.
When did you attend rapelor?

I never attended Baylor, have nothing to do with Baylor and don't care about Baylor. I think Art Briles was a joke, not liked by anyone outside of Baylor and a POS. He was building a house of cards and it was always going to catch up with him. Whether it be the scandal or the fact his players kept washing out of the NFL. Not a good look for recruiting.

I'm trying to merely point out that football fans are the most asinine and hypocritical bunch on the planet. You think you have class? You think your coach has class? You think TCU is above anyone? - think again, think again, think again.

Just for the record, I went to Rice - I don't give a [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] about Baylor. Yes our football team sucks and no, I couldn't care less. As for college football, my wife went to OSU, so that's who we root for in my house.

I have a co-worker that went to TCU and he is the most obnoxious person I've ever met. I've told him more than once to get out of my office when he wants to tout the greatness that is TCU football and Gary Patterson.... I don't give a [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] and I hope he's reading this.
Sorry the TCU dude is sleeping with your wife.

We really don’t endorse that as a fan base.

I’m glad you’re able to bandwagon on her alma mater, though, so you have something to do on Saturdays.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?

Wow.

You keep right on preening, but it might be instructive to you to note that nobody here gives a ripe crap what you think, and after putting your stale ass on ignore, will forget you ever existed in under 30 seconds.

You, on the other hand, will still be the worthless pile of crap you always have been. Enjoy your life, loser! AMF!

FrogCop19

That's actually pretty sad. Even when I used to post back on baylorfans, despite my disdain for their school, their antics, their criminal head coach, and their oblivious fanbase, I didn't try to hide. My username was FrogCop, and they knew where I stood. And, much to the dismay of many on here, I was actually respectful to them on their board. It was their board, after all. You come on here, pick an androgynous username to hide, pretend to be a Frog, and when called out for a pathetic troll attempt, come out swinging. And yet you STILL can't be honest.

It's obvious you are a baylor fan, as TCU wouldn't even register on a Rice students' radar. They are so far removed from the P5 that their chess club has a larger membership than their football team. Hell, half their football team is probably ON the chess club team. You may actually have an obnoxious TCU grad in your office. He may actually come in and bother you. If that's the case, you're probably really obnoxious as well. I don't really care.

But my question is did you really search out this forum, create an account, hide in plain site for a few posts, and then, like an adolescent boy kissed for the first time, explode in excitement and make a mess of your careful facade? You, who claim to not give a crap about TCU, you who claim to not give a crap about baylor, you who claim to not give a crap about football (on a football forum, no less), created an account to defend baylor with a half-assed account of things that everyone in America is already aware of BECAUSE THEY CAME OUT IN THE NEWS AND ADMITTED THAT IT ALL HAPPENED.

Come on, dude. Be a man and own up to it.

Edited to add that you really gave yourself away with that last post about "being in our head." I'm surprised you didn't use the favorite baylor phrase "rent-free" while you were at it.

MinFrog

Similar to Sam E, it is only a matter of time when these QBs are used as battering rams. Duggan learning to slide will be crucial to his career.

Brewer may be one of those tragic cases where the coaches used him up to win a few games at Charlie's detriment. But that is often the case at Baylor, use them up and discard them.